Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sensations/sensitivities after stopping with PM?

Hello all,

I've just bought 100 500mg caps from ainterolherbs and I'm waiting for them to arrive currently.

I'm planning on taking 1000mg every day combined with just some ground flax seed and probably spearmint tea. I hope I'll be able to experience some increased nipple sensitivity and very slight growth and then stopping again...

However, what to be expected after stopping? Will the sensitivity totally diminish or will it be somewhat permant? (besides the growth).

I'm not in a situation currently where I can just let them grow (although that would be preferable..) so I believe I'll need 2-3 months and then stop again.

Thanks for any advice given!

Cute, reminds me of me 18 months agoBig Grin. I think one bottle won't cause any permanent changes to your body. But it may make you order another three bottles and look up some other options and read some more stories and make you think about "what ifs".....
I would start at 500 mg per day though.

I quit for a month or so a few times in failed attempts to lose weight.

I didn't really lose sensitivity though I did notice quite a bit of a mental shift, and I did not like it at all. I wouldn't say there aren't permanent changes mentally. Quite a lot of trans women say they aren't on HRT for the physical effects, it's the mental effects of higher E and lower T they mostly take it for. 

I was a bit dismissive of this, but really before I started taking PM about a year and a half ago, I considered myself genderfluid, though now it's clear that I am a trans woman, and need to be on E whether it be PM or HRT. I'm probably going to switch to HRT soon so I can go full time.

This was just mostly with only 500mg a day. I tried 1000mg a few times, but it made me too sleepy to function.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon