Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm dosage

I want to up my pm dosage i already take 2000MG tho would it be a bad idea? I really want to feminize my body What would be a good regamine. Ive been on pm for about 5 and a half months and although im really happy with my results i feel as if i want more changes or faster changes i guess you can say. Any tips or regamines for doing so?

(28-07-2017, 07:38 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  I want to up my pm dosage i already take 2000MG tho would it be a bad idea? I really want to feminize my body What would be a good regamine. Ive been on pm for about 5 and a half months and although im really happy with my results i feel as if i want more changes or faster changes i guess you can say. Any tips or regamines for doing so?

you don't want to get too eager and put yourself in any health issues because of over medicating. Even though PM is a natural item, you can still do damage if you over do it. 

remember " Everything in moderation" .

Do you take calcium as well as the PM? I have read that it is essential for calcium when taking PM. If not, perhaps you should, then you wouldn't up your  dose. I have seen others taking up to 2500 mg of pm.. though mileage may vary person to person. 

You should ramp it up slowly, if anything.  But of all things, be patient. Breasts take up to 4 years to be fully developed, other body changes such as body fat distribution and softening of skin, a lot less time. ( in months). 

Also, to help it along, be sure you take an anti-androgen, if you are not already.

Do not rush things.  I have been away for a few months and only started taking PM for the first time 9 days ago and already I can feel my nipples getting quite sore.  It's a marathon not a sprint.  Good luck on your journey.

Each person has individual tolerance with herbs, medication, and femanization.  I started with massage, vacuum cupping and pumping and binural meditation for growth.  Then I started with /2 the prescribed dosages on the bottles of herbs.  Then a full dose.  The budding for me was aided by rotating BO and PM monthly it kept me budding.

Damn i might start hrt soon i need to research it cause i want bigger boobs and to pass as a real girl also need to grow out my hair
geo antoinette is such a big inspiration looks wise but for now im just gonna up my white penoy to 1500 mg and keep my pm at 2000 need to get calcium aswell

(28-07-2017, 07:38 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  I want to up my pm dosage i already take 2000MG tho would it be a bad idea? I really want to feminize my body What would be a good regamine. Ive been on pm for about 5 and a half months and although im really happy with my results i feel as if i want more changes or faster changes i guess you can say. Any tips or regamines for doing so?

2000 mg is already a fair bit. I was nervous enough going from 1000 mg to 1500 mg, but it turned out to make the critical difference between lethargic growth and very good progress. If you are already happy with results, then you are probably at the right amount now. Anything more could put you at risk. If you insist on taking more, then maybe consider also using a progesterone cream (e.g. Emerita Pro-Gest) to guard against estrogen dominance. Progesterone will balance out the PM estrogens, and you cannot take too much progesterone (as long as it's bio-identical).

(01-08-2017, 04:17 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Damn i might start hrt soon i need to research it cause i want bigger boobs and to pass as a real girl also need to grow out my hair
geo antoinette is such a big inspiration looks wise but for now im just gonna up my white penoy to 1500 mg and keep my pm at 2000 need to get calcium aswell

What is "geo antoinette" , pardon an old fool for not being so "hip".

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon