Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My HRT experiment

Perhaps the preferred T level for you is closer to the upper range of cis women.

Really, the T level for trans women on HRT and T blockers is much lower than in most cis women.

I don't want to have next to none T either. Might be part of the reason I've so far not called to make an appointment to start HRT, though I'm also super shy and doctors intimidate me. It seems like I owe it to myself to give it a try. I did like having a lower libido on PM, and I do like breast growth, and don't like the masculine rage that's returning now that I'm off it. I suppose I can quit HRT if I don't like what it does to me.

(29-04-2018, 07:31 PM)PaulaJ Wrote:  Perhaps the preferred T level for you is closer to the upper range of cis women.

Really, the T level for trans women on HRT and T blockers is much lower than in most cis women.

I don't want to have next to none T either. Might be part of the reason I've so far not called to make an appointment to start HRT, though I'm also super shy and doctors intimidate me. It seems like I owe it to myself to give it a try. I did like having a lower libido on PM, and I do like breast growth, and don't like the masculine rage that's returning now that I'm off it. I suppose I can quit HRT if I don't like what it does to me.

The DR should be able to tailor your dosage for Blockers mines a moron but yea they should be able to.

More musings from the weird and wonderful world of Julie

now having dropped my hrt to 50 patches and no blockers

Mr Happy is up and about and very HAPPY indeed

he cried for attention for 30 minutes this morning,

and in the same week my boobs have grown

I now lift my arm above head and instead of flatness I have pointy boob

x

Julie

x

Hi all
For some reason I took a 3 week break

Think too busy with work and some major incidents where mr male side was needed bit thankfully Julie bit kept me calm

Then 3 weeks later mr happy started rising With a vengeance and the sexual obsession thoughts come flooding back

So back on now for 5 days

Boobs jumped again in that period
Either being off or on

Always thought estrogen receptor cleansing only applied to herbs, seems it applies to synthetic hrt as well

Now just ordered some progesterone cream to see if I can get the aerolas larger

X

Julie

(19-08-2018, 10:09 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi all
For some reason I took a 3 week break

Think too busy with work and some major incidents where mr male side was needed bit thankfully Julie bit kept me calm

Then 3 weeks later mr happy started rising With a vengeance and the sexual obsession thoughts come flooding back

So back on now for 5 days

Boobs jumped again in that period
Either being off or on

Always thought estrogen receptor cleansing only applied to herbs, seems it applies to synthetic hrt as well

Now just ordered some progesterone cream to see if I can get the aerolas larger

X

Julie

I have been using progesto-life cream and I haven't seen any nipple enlargement or any breast growth, either.
What I have noticed is they feel firmer ,I have more energy, appetite seems to have been less.
But I might be using it wrong also.i start cycling with one pump ( 1/4 tsp ) a day 
For 2 days then go to 2pumps a day for 3 days then back to 1 pump for 2 days .then I start to ramp my pm back up.
I'm trying to follow a real females cycle as best I can for some reason.

I use progesto life. I agree on the boost of energy. It’s mild in my case, but it’s nice & calming. They feel a little fuller after a few days use. Nothing drastic, but I can tell they are bigger when using it. The price seems to have risen $2-3 here lately.

Just popping an update here as well as not everyone can see members photos

well this is a result of very low dose pharma hrt

mr happy still very active and indeed happy , in fact complete pain as trying to calm him down x

so

boobs and active mr happy can be done

x

Julie

x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-02-2019, 03:55 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Just popping an update here as well as not everyone can see members photos

well this is a result of very low dose pharma hrt

mr happy still very active and indeed happy , in fact complete pain as trying to calm him down x

so

boobs and active mr happy can be done

x

Julie

x
Julie very nice.  I too am having some success on low dose HRT even with out Spirolactone.

Hi
It’s no Spiro for me either
Just low dose e
X
Julie

Julie, well done on the one boob...hopefully you have another, maybe it's just shy?. BlushRolleyesBig Grin hugs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon