Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My HRT experiment

One thing I can definitely correlate too is sex drive 

When it’s high I go girl

Modulated feelings are normal 

Julie

see, that to me screams testosterone as it`s largely responsible for our sex drive and can cause GD feelings.
so Maybe (just a guess) it`s because you and probably some others aren`t on blockers!
yes you`re on E, but T isn`t being dealt with at all, at least not in robust way, whereas those on blockers that crater the T will have less of this switching.

perhaps it`s an interplay of having the 2 sex hormones present, and if it`s a fine balance then a small rise in one or the other will tip the scales? and some might have a wide hysterisis gap causing clear switching effect.

Just a though! xx

(19-03-2018, 09:23 AM)Katie Wrote:  see, that to me screams testosterone as it`s largely responsible for our sex drive and can cause GD feelings.
so Maybe (just a guess) it`s because you and probably some others aren`t on blockers!
yes you`re on E, but T isn`t being dealt with at all, at least not in robust way, whereas those on blockers that crater the T will have less of this switching.

perhaps it`s an interplay of having the 2 sex hormones present, and if it`s a fine balance then a small rise in one or the other will tip the scales? and some might have a wide hysterisis gap causing clear switching effect.

Just a though! xx

I cannot blame T for my feelings, I literally do not have any. Last blood test had my free T at less than 0.1pmol ( unable to measure ).

Could it be fear based like it was for me at the very beginning?
when I first started dressing as myself I was very timid and unsure of myself, and if ever there was a disagreement in the house about something I`d curse the fact I was wearing womens clothes because I felt very disempowered by it, I felt I no longer commanded the same authority and respect I did when dressed as a boy, this gave me Many serious WTF moments!
the fact is I was (like others here are) dealing with internal transphobia and ingrained gender stereotypes that we`ve been brainwashed with from a very early age.
Living full time now I can tell you that it Does go away, and you`ll feel even More empowered dressed as yourself than you every (falsely) did in Boy clothes! it`s just a case of practice and undoing the damage and limiting beleifs that society has thrust upon us.
I feel this is very likely the case with you, but again, i could be totally wrong! xx

Hi Katie

yes my switching could be down to the rise in T and probably is

I actually dont want blockers as I wish slow growth and also some level of T in me

but pre E

the switches were more often and of a higher scale

Julie

x

oh my gosh

Today

I HAD TO GO AND PUT A BRA ON

to cover my nipples

since a dear friend of mine said why dont you try 100 patches

a week and in OMG

their burning like hell,

x

sore Julie

x

(27-03-2018, 02:31 PM)julieTG Wrote:  oh my gosh

Today

to cover my nipples

a week and in OMG

their burning like hell,

x

sore Julie

x

Oh darling, that`s because you`re no longer a little girl anymore, you`re turning into a Young Lady now! Big Grin xx

(27-03-2018, 02:31 PM)julieTG Wrote:  oh my gosh

Today

to cover my nipples

a week and in OMG

their burning like hell,

x

sore Julie

x

Ha Ha!   Sounds like me.  Every Time I was on a particular dose rage with patches, it seemed I hit a plateau.  It usually happened after I had been on that dosage for 2 months.  I would com0plain to my GD that I did not feel I was progressing due to the fact that my nipples and breasts were no longer tender.  After looking at them and examination, he would up my patch strength.  

Wow, within like 3 days I could hardly bare to touch them.  I have given up not wearing a bra for more than maybe 4 hrs.  My tender nippes and areolas would start to protest and usually my nips would REALLY show through my T shirt or shirt.  I just knew they were more apparent than wearing a bra.  To hell with peeps wondering if they were real breasts or not...  I am more self conscious about "pokies" more. Blush

Oh will ever learn ??????

Came off patches about 2 weeks ago just too see what would happen

First went normal, then waspy ie bitchy, then went depressed,

Then sex drive started ramping

So 2 days back on now, too late the sex drive is through the roof
My fantasies are well shocking
I need breasts again

X

My problem it seems is 

I must modulate t but not let it goo to low

Reminds me I must get it tested as sure I produce too much even for a male never mind a part girl

X

Julie

You`re Not producing too much T for a male, you`re producing too much T for a Female.
we need 1/20`th of the amount men do, so if your brain is only 5% female, that`s still 2x too much! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon