Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol.us to Aust and program help?

Hi,

So I've decided to take the PM plunge and ordered 1 bottle of R1 500 caps on 22/6, (payment finalised next morning), and since then I'm eagerly waiting for it to arrive, just wondered about a few things from fellow users, preferably in Australia like Kuzzy?
I had to order it from the ainterol.us site, because .herbs doesn't have an option to ship to Australia (think its just to USA/Canada?), and the .co.nz, which I wanted to use, has been in limbo since who knows when?? (Site taking loooooong time to load pages & and PayPal not working!! Angry Angry ) (Actually, as of today it has been updated but still major maint. needed, only got the cream on there right now, but at least its instant access!) But I digress....
1) I've read posts on here saying that it might take a while to get the orders, allegedly shipped from Germany? WT Huh  Is that true?? I thought the .us website is based in USA, don't they have their own supply??
I chose the cheapest shipping option, Airmail Economy, which says 9-18 days, and it went from Awaiting Fulfilment to Await. Ship in less than 24 hours, but then took 5 days to be Shipped! Does that sound about right? As of 7/7 that'll be 2 weeks so I'm hoping any day now!  Big Grin 

As for my program, I'm gonna take things slow for sure, I'll start on just 1 (500mg) for a few days, then 1 morn/nite (1000mg) if I feel right, then after a few weeks maybe 3x so 1500mg total, and that should do it. I already have a little breast tissue/ducts (not just moob fat) thanks to gyne anyway, so I think I have a slight head start!  Blush After 4 weeks or so I'll know where I am then.

2) 2 caps a day is the recommended dose for men according to their website, but they also suggest using SP to reduce T and FG to increase Prolactin. Lotus once analysed my blood work and found I had mid range T, so I think I'll avoid the SP to start with, and as for FG, well I took it a while back (9 months or so), 3 caps day for about 2 weeks, and found that my skin smelled maple syrupy, and read somewhere on here that's a sign that your body has enough FG, so stopped - saw nothing in the way of breast development anyway  
Dodgy !! Maybe I should add it back in, what do you think?

3) Aside from breast growth, what other benefits have you felt? I'm hoping for the anti wrinkle, I have terrible 'crows feet'!!

Cant wait for your replies and advice!! (and my order of course!!  Tongue )

Auzi

thier have been ongoing issues with thier ordering for some time, no clue what the problem is, been ordering from barlowes mysellf lately.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon