Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage Question(s)

How is everyone doing?

On the question of massage; how important is it when taking PM, or any other feminizing products for that matter? What is the best method of massage? Would it help to massage buttocks and hips too, or just breasts.

I believe massage and heat helps with blood flow which in turn assist with growth, but I've also read conflicting reports.

Im pretty sure massaging your breast is really important especially for growth even tho im guilty for not massaging enough but i believe when u massage them they release a hormone? Or something to make them grow

(29-06-2017, 06:29 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Im pretty sure massaging your breast is really important especially for growth even tho im guilty for not massaging enough but i believe when u massage them they release a hormone? Or something to make them grow

Hi Girls,

Massage is very important for the blood circulation and releases different hormone , there are several types of massage we can apply on our breast but currently I am using

Shea Butter and Coca Butter massage and then Hot and Cold water massage at the time of bath , getting a best result a rounder breast

Regards,
Uneza

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon