Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is a bra a necessity?

I see lots of eagerness to slip into that silky stretchy garment! But are they really a necessity? A long time ago I wore a bra that was wayy to tight and I just didn't realize it at the time. I believe that that bra did some permanent damage to my circulation because I can't even wear an undersized "A shirt" to compress my growing boobs.
Unless I get some medical attention, I can never wear a bra or any garment that compresses around my rib cage. If I do wear one, even for a minute, my blood pressure starts getting wacky, my ears start ringing, numbness in my teeth and gums....you get it.

With that said, I had to make a decision as to whether or not I wanted to continue growing boobs. My decision was yes, yes I did want them even if I was cursed and could never wear support. My theory behind my decision was that they just might stand up on their own if I do not allow the Coopers ligaments and supporting tissue to atrophy. Which is what happens when you wear a bra. So, do my boobs bounce some? Yes. Do they protrude out further? Yes. Are they still growing? YES.
I will be a living example of what it is like to have breasts that have never seen a bra. My guess is that they will do fine. I never plan to go through mammogenisis  and I don't plan to grow D's or bigger.
So unless I find a cure for my self inflicted problems, I will be bouncing around with my high beams on forever, although I will be enjoying it  Big Grin

Well, I don't understand quite how the bra has such an effect.
I've seen on myself the effects of a too-tight bra - I have varicose veins along my torso. Surprised ANY bra would make your blood pressure spike...  Unless it's psychosomatic? (By
"ANY" I mean, if it's properly fitted, this seems a very strange side effect.)

I understand that a bra isn't NECESSARY, but makes for an easier time dealing with the girls. Especially when they're larger - As and even Bs may not need a bra...  but Cs and Ds and larger get to be more and more heavy for the back muscles. Working out can minimize the effect (I'd suggest T-nation's "No more Computer Guy" or "Heal that hunchback" articles, or Neaderthal No More, 4 articles on rebuilding muscles to support proper posture.)

You can also go looking in National Geographics for women who have never worn a bra - usually African or south seas islanders. Africans are more common...

Best of luck! I'd invest in nipple covers, though...  ;-)

-Dianna

Yes a bra is needed to cover up in public.  At least in most states.  I went topless at resorts.  Only once I got a bad response and it was from my family member.  I just went to the adult pool.  My wife keeps telling me to cover my nips under my clothes.  After a while I stopped.

Now there is choosing to wear a bra.

(29-06-2017, 02:49 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Yes a bra is needed to cover up in public.  At least in most states.  I went topless at resorts.  Only once I got a bad response and it was from my family member.  I just went to the adult pool.  My wife keeps telling me to cover my nips under my clothes.  After a while I stopped.

Now there is choosing to wear a bra.

Same here, at 40 C and pertruding nipples a bra is required for me whenever I leave the house or when we have guests. Topless is no longer an option for me.

i think its necessary when your boobs get big enough cause i think they need support at that point mostly like b cup or bigger but also because its kind of common courtesy to keep yourself unexposed now that you are or have developed female breast

its a necessity for every women to get a support and for easiness there are also some new designs u should try

I generally do not wear a bra unless i am presenting, however i do find female ( shaped ) tank tops hold the girls well enough.

Have never worn one out, only indoors for fun. Wearing one actually makes them even more noticeable.

"High beams" (lol) are always on and that I can live with.

As for shaping, hand shaping seems to work wonders.

If you're lucky and have boobs large enough to need support, wear one. I think that bras are pretty and functional.

Personally, I wear one around 50% of the time. Some bras make your breasts more noticeable, but most people aren't looking for breasts on a guy. I've gone out wearing a bra under a dark tee. The bra straps showed ever so slightly and I feared that someone would notice, but that didn't happen. It was kind of liberating knowing what I could get away with.

Now that Fall is here and the weather is cooling down, I will wear them more often. I'd rather go braless than put up with a sweaty, itchy bra.

(04-10-2017, 02:28 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  If you're lucky and have boobs large enough to need support, wear one. I think that bras are pretty and functional.

Personally, I wear one around 50% of the time. Some bras make your breasts more noticeable, but most people aren't looking for breasts on a guy. I've gone out wearing a bra under a dark tee. The bra straps showed ever so slightly and I feared that someone would notice, but that didn't happen. It was kind of liberating knowing what I could get away with.

Now that Fall is here and the weather is cooling down, I will wear them more often. I'd rather go braless than put up with a sweaty, itchy bra.

Yes, a bra is a necessity!

I need one for support, for nipple modesty, and to provide a feminine shape for my tops. I also love the pretty feminine shapes and colours. 

I use my bra cups to support my breast pumps, and to hold cotton wool pads onto my nipples when I am sore after pumping too long.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon