Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MSM Flakes

Hi all,

I decided to follow Oki’s program after seeing his good results. My program almost identical, but a tone down on some of the ingredient strengths because I’m taking it slow. I received my MSM powder flakes from Amazon about a week ago.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GDT5ZD8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Eager to start I dissolved 4 grams of MSM flakes into just enough water (mouthful). DON’T ever do that... its vomiting horrible. A week has passed since that experience to get some courage to try and start taking it again. 

Any suggestions on how to take MSM flakes?

MSM is widely reported to increase breast size. I personally take capsules & call it a day. The stuff works.

(03-12-2019, 06:32 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  MSM is widely reported to increase breast size. I personally take capsules & call it a day. The stuff works.

That was one thought I had, to get some empty vegetarian capsules and fill them myself.

Msm is a brilliant supplement 
, but try and choose 
Opti msm it’s the highest quality and supplied under various labels 
X

Julie

(03-12-2019, 06:32 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  MSM is widely reported to increase breast size. I personally take capsules & call it a day. The stuff works.

Out sake of courosity, how much  mg?

3,000 mg. It’s a hefty amount. 
Similar to taking glucosamine. 
You have to take a handful of it.

4000 - 5000 mg. powder, washed back with a gulp of water, twice daily.

I haven't grown any breasts, but my joints seem happier, and my hair and nails are growing faster.

Oh, and it does give me a bit of... methane.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon