Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Binaural Beats (program)

What I’m skeptical about is the mental programming of it all. To me, this is some freaky MK-Ultra type of brainwashing shit, all neatly packaged to make you a girl! I mean, seriously, have you seen some of the claims they make? Turn your eyes blue, grow six inches taller, get rich, attract Latin women, etc., etc.

We don’t know *WHAT* is included in these subliminal recordings. As far as I know, they ‘tend’ to raise estrogen levels, but that shit that they’re pumping in your brain might also be for nefarious purposes. 

I listened to a mtf playlist for about two weeks during sleep, and by golly, my Willy shrank during that time. I also woke up grumpy AF, and the most irritable & weird sleep that I’ve ever experienced. It was definitely not sound sleep, not deep sleep. For that reason alone I quit. 

We’ve known for several years that big tech is pushing AI. The CIA is HEAVILY invested in online Fuckery. They also have been practicing mind control ever since the end of WW2. They use the Word of God “Allah” Gun. They expect you to believe ALL these mass shootings are unrelated organic events, but evidence shows otherwise. The Colorado Batman shooter, and the Parkland school shooter as prime examples.

In short, we don’t know WHAT is in these hypnosis videos. What we do know is they lie to us. CONSTANTLY. Hell, just look up Elsagate. The BS that Youtube alone pushes on the public is staggering. 

One thing is for certain sure, is that I don’t trust the bastards.

(15-11-2019, 11:26 PM)Breastquest Wrote:  
(05-11-2019, 11:36 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  
(29-10-2019, 07:17 PM)Breastquest Wrote:  I really do not understand why more people don't try this. It's almost impossible to hide my breasts now as they are really starting to get heavy.

To be blunt, because you come in here, and only to this thread, make extraordinary claims yet offer zero evidence or proof.  As is commonly said on the interwebs, pics or it didn't happen.  It might very well work.  Most people just want to see proof before they try something.
Think what you want. For one, I am no troll. I have been a member of this forum for a long time, just because I don't post everyday doesn't mean anything.  I don't take any pictures of myself. Not for me, you or any of the internet, sorry.

I come on here to share what works well for me, if you need pictures of someone else to try a method...well, I don't know what to tell you. Listen to the beats and be your own judge, but don't judge me.

You asked why more people don't try this.  I explained to you why.  Not sure why you're offended by the answer.  Most people will want to see evidence that something works before they invest in it (whether it be time, energy or money.)  And binaural/hypnosis has a pretty bad rap as they frequently promise impossible things, as Stevenator pointed out.  And of course, if binaural/hymposis did work to this extant, then we have every reason to be super cautious since we truly have no way of knowing what the author's intent is.  If these files are as successful as you say, surely there are other people who have put forth some evidence.

It's been about 4 weeks since I started on this, so it's really too early to know anything.  It may be entirely my imagination/wishful thinking, but I think I'm seeing a hint of boobs forming, particularly if I'm not standing fully erect.  But the tape measure on Monday showed a half-inch increase across my nipples (from 34 to 34 1/2).  Although I think that's within the margin of measurement error, so it's certainly no conclusive.

I'll report back if something grows that I can actually see!

(04-12-2019, 07:14 PM)ScepticalButCurious Wrote:  It's been about 4 weeks since I started on this, so it's really too early to know anything.  It may be entirely my imagination/wishful thinking, but I think I'm seeing a hint of boobs forming, particularly if I'm not standing fully erect.  But the tape measure on Monday showed a half-inch increase across my nipples (from 34 to 34 1/2).  Although I think that's within the margin of measurement error, so it's certainly no conclusive.

I only did a week getting in 50 hours,  imagined something was happening but my tape measure and bras said different. No more BB for me. I realise a week isn't a long time period but 50 hours of what I can only describe as noise was very annoying and long enough.
I imagined things were happening in the boob area only because I wanted it, but I have an unpadded bra which I almost fill and I still only almost fill it. It's the bra I use to monitor growth and there was none, only in my head.

Oh....and apparently I was quite bitchy that week.

(05-12-2019, 04:12 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(04-12-2019, 07:14 PM)ScepticalButCurious Wrote:  It's been about 4 weeks since I started on this, so it's really too early to know anything.  It may be entirely my imagination/wishful thinking, but I think I'm seeing a hint of boobs forming, particularly if I'm not standing fully erect.  But the tape measure on Monday showed a half-inch increase across my nipples (from 34 to 34 1/2).  Although I think that's within the margin of measurement error, so it's certainly no conclusive.

I only did a week getting in 50 hours,  imagined something was happening but my tape measure and bras said different. No more BB for me. I realise a week isn't a long time period but 50 hours of what I can only describe as noise was very annoying and long enough.
I imagined things were happening in the boob area only because I wanted it, but I have an unpadded bra which I almost fill and I still only almost fill it. It's the bra I use to monitor growth and there was none, only in my head.

Oh....and apparently I was quite bitchy that week.
Breastquest notwithstanding (he reported 1/2 cup size gain overnight), I have found when reading the comments on the Subliminal/BB tracks that consensus (from the authors) seems to be it will take anywhere from a couple weeks to six months to see results.  Some tracks even place it as one month to one year.  There is also some indication that your mental approach (i.e., level of belief in the method) may have something to do with results. 

I think most people are not willing to put in that amount of time on an unproven method - and I don't blame them.  If I were in a hurry or REALLY wanted to see results, I would try a different approach.  I'm trying this more as an experiment to see if I do get any documentable results. I'm planning to give it about 3 months before giving up, subject to change.

Yeah Sceptical, but if you notice any weird side effects, like feeling the need to stab people in the neck etc, then just stop. Who knows what kind of subliminal crap is contained within you tube stuff. I did an intensive week on unknown strange noise which was in hindsight very irresponsible because I don't know what it is or the effect and I carry a gun at work, so.....Yes very very stupid and irresponsible. Ok, I did have that week off but still shouldn't have done it. Still don't understand what strange noise can do or what effect it can have or will effect the brain, but decided not to trust the unknown. I'm off BB.

Oh and breastquest is apparently camera shy, may be legitimate but I'm a sceptic too  Cool

Interested to see the result of your experiment ScepticalButCurious have noticed on the main forum now that breastquest has multiple ID's posting on BB threads which has now made me very, very sceptical about all this. Maybe there is something in it, but think I will pass.

(10-12-2019, 09:18 AM)Drew Wrote:  Interested to see the result of your experiment ScepticalButCurious have noticed on the main forum now that breastquest has multiple ID's posting on BB threads which has now made me very, very sceptical about all this. Maybe there is something in it, but think I will pass.

I have decided to give up on the Binaural Beats/Subliminals, for several reasons.

1) I was doing it without missing a day for over 4 weeks without seeing any results visible to anything but my imagination.
2) I did a lot of reading about the methodology behind subliminals, and I just can't see any reasonable explanation of how it can work.  Yes, I realize that the brain controls the whole body, but I don't think that we can induce the brain to grow breasts by talking to it, either above or below the level of consciousness.  The claims made for what some of the subliminal programs on YouTube will do are just plain silly, IMHO.
3) I was concerned about what I might be feeding my subconscious, given that most of subliminal programs refuse to document the affirmations contained in them (and you don't know if the ones that do are actually telling the truth). There's no easy way to break down the audio and find out what the affirmations are really saying (okay - the technology exists, but it's miles over my head).

So I decided to just drop them.  Plus the fact that I didn't want to risk my wife seeing my YouTube playlists and wanting to know what all these videos about "growing huge female breasts" were for!

(14-12-2019, 01:50 PM)ScepticalButCurious Wrote:  
(10-12-2019, 09:18 AM)Drew Wrote:  Interested to see the result of your experiment ScepticalButCurious have noticed on the main forum now that breastquest has multiple ID's posting on BB threads which has now made me very, very sceptical about all this. Maybe there is something in it, but think I will pass.

I have decided to give up on the Binaural Beats/Subliminals, for several reasons.

1) I was doing it without missing a day for over 4 weeks without seeing any results visible to anything but my imagination.
2) I did a lot of reading about the methodology behind subliminals, and I just can't see any reasonable explanation of how it can work.  Yes, I realize that the brain controls the whole body, but I don't think that we can induce the brain to grow breasts by talking to it, either above or below the level of consciousness.  The claims made for what some of the subliminal programs on YouTube will do are just plain silly, IMHO.
3) I was concerned about what I might be feeding my subconscious, given that most of subliminal programs refuse to document the affirmations contained in them (and you don't know if the ones that do are actually telling the truth). There's no easy way to break down the audio and find out what the affirmations are really saying (okay - the technology exists, but it's miles over my head).

So I decided to just drop them.  Plus the fact that I didn't want to risk my wife seeing my YouTube playlists and wanting to know what all these videos about "growing huge female breasts" were for!

A very sensible and obviously an informed post SBC.
I didn't research into BB myself but tried and dismissed it, it may work in Hogwarts but not in my bedroom.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon