Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So which is SAFER ?

I have been musing this for a while

For a 53 year old fart like me am I better safety wise with

1000-1500mg

or

1.25mg per day of Oestrogel skin applied gel

and the occasional spot of white peony

My goals are more mental than physical although dont think the growing breasts are aware of this statement

Thoughts

Julie

(20-06-2017, 03:24 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I have been musing this for a while

1000-1500mg

or

My goals are more mental than physical although dont think the growing breasts are aware of this statement

Thoughts

JulieT
IMO the estrogel should be better physically in terms of less load on the body.......youll just have to learn to love the boobs! PM alone really didnt do much for me in terms of quitenening the voice, but everyone is different.

1000-1500mg

or

Thoughts

Julie
I would say gel is safer than just swallowing pills in general.  Just a personal opinion based on what I've been reading.

LOL

and my post should have read

1000-1500mg PM

I am a great fan of PM but

I have had kidney and joint pains on it, then when decelerated doses pains went away so am starting too wonder ?

Hence the question

Julie

(20-06-2017, 06:27 PM)julieTG Wrote:  LOL

and my post should have read

1000-1500mg PM

I am a great fan of PM but

I have had kidney and joint pains on it, then when decelerated doses pains went away so am starting too wonder ?

Hence the question

Julie

At those levels I presumed you meant PM! Have to admit had similar issues on PM too just general aches and lethargy............can you cope with the mental and phyiscal issues on the gel though? That is I guess what you need to answer........

Theres some stuff on low doses on susans, i presume they mean about 2mg in pill form so way higher than you woud be taking anyway (not sure if I can post this here - but here it is anyway!)- https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=130268.0  Although that was a much higher dose than you would be on.......but would suggest things are only held off for so long before you want to go full beans on the e!

Megan

Mental aspects on gel, pls clarify ?

But yes got to do something either pm or gel

If I can hold on 5/10 years on low dose ???

Some people on Susan's have been on and off hrt for 20 years 

Difficult

Julie

(20-06-2017, 08:16 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Mental aspects on gel, pls clarify ?

But yes got to do something either pm or gel

If I can hold on 5/10 years on low dose ???

Some people on Susan's have been on and off hrt for 20 years 

Difficult

Julie

When I said mental effects - I found when I started HRT I just wanted more......so I mean as in mentally you like it and want more...........There are times when I could easily take another tablet everyday - and thats taking 3*2mg already.....

Given your dose on the gel is quite low there is the risk that you just end up going oh ill just put a bit more on........then you start getting into potentially dangerous territory - especially if you want to retain your other functions!

Megan

Hi yes

Feel really good at moment

Sexual addiction switched off

Calm, happy, chilled

Even singing to myself , I never sing in the day 

It's unheard off

Being very good with doses as very wary 

Julie

(20-06-2017, 06:03 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  

1000-1500mg

or

Thoughts

Julie
I would say gel is safer than just swallowing pills in general.  Just a personal opinion based on what I've been reading.

I would think that most anything that can be absorbed directly into your system is better than anything that has to be processed through your stomach and liver.

1000-1500mg

or

Thoughts

Julie
My reason I started growth is I didnt like how I looked or felt with a flat chest.  So it was mental trying to look and feel beter.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon