Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here and start with pm

(03-08-2017, 09:02 AM)Shae Wrote:  
(29-06-2017, 07:54 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(28-06-2017, 09:26 AM)Reloadme Wrote:  Another question:

I saw so many guys that take pm, but in the most cases the boobies dont look like a real female breast. (for example the attached pic)

Is it possible to grow such breast with pm?

And how big can I get my boobies? 

Need I for an solid A a bra?

I decieded to take 1000mg PM and Calcium und see what happens if any.

PM will most likely only get you 3 cup sizes. You will have to take other herbs and even start on HRT to really grow out your breast. It all takes time and lots of money to spend out in the long run. PM can only and will only get you so far with breast growth.

I guess it all depends on what you want, but once you've got 'em it's hard to go back. Personally, i prefer a balance between enough to be definitely girl, but small enough that you can still skip a bra without major issues. Believe me, there is a down side to big boobs. I'm content with a C cup - although i haven't yet stopped PM, lol Smile

As far as the pointy boobs go, i've seen lots of pictures of pointy moobs on overweight guys, so there is no guarantee that you'll get a nice shape. My understanding is that pointy boobs are a consequence of estrogren dominance - something easily solved with a bio-identical progresterone cream (e.g. Emerita Pro-Gest), which is also a good idea for minimizing potential side-effects.
Wow, C Cup. You startet from flat?

Ok seem logic. Is the advice to start with progesterone usp cream at the beginning with pm?
I ask because some people here saud, first I need little breast growth and then add progesterone.

Does der Progesterone helps with nipple/aerola complex?

Thank you for your comments

I used PM and SP the first year.  Just Sp the second year then stopped.  I have been off everything for a little over a year.  Just got a new delivery of PM today and Progesterone cream being delivered on Saturday.  btw I think we all start by saying that we want small breasts in the beginning but it is very addictive!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-08-2017, 08:27 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I used PM and SP the first year.  Just Sp the second year then stopped.  I have been off everything for a little over a year.  Just got a new delivery of PM today and Progesterone cream being delivered on Saturday.  btw I think we all start by saying that we want small breasts in the beginning but it is very addictive!
Wow,

how many pm snd sp do you use in your regimen?

And what was the first growing signs?

Hope you can describe a little bit how it starts and what the next steps are.

Hello stephanie-s,

I read your posts here about your growth. Its amazing, very great.

You just take pm 2 in the morning and 2 at night? (2000mg)?

I feel nothing the last 3 weeks. But I know I must have patience. I lowered the dose to 500mg in the morning and 500 mg at night and will wait. It seems a better choice to give my body time and not speed up the dosage.

I use only the nipple development cream from transformation to support nipple and areola growth.

Just said, the only point why im wondering is, that I feelt nothing in this 3 weeks on pm. Most people describe aching or little pain in breasts or in the nipples.

(03-08-2017, 08:27 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I used PM and SP the first year.  Just Sp the second year then stopped.  I have been off everything for a little over a year.  Just got a new delivery of PM today and Progesterone cream being delivered on Saturday.  btw I think we all start by saying that we want small breasts in the beginning but it is very addictive!

Curious how those twin wonders show/look in the same type of shirt buttoned up and tucked in?

Hardly noticeable in this kind of shirt, Verge.  I haven't bought a bra yet either.  As most women know though, a bra would provide more shape and lift, especially a push up.

(04-08-2017, 02:42 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Hardly noticeable in this kind of shirt, Verge.  I haven't bought a bra yet either.  As most women know though, a bra would provide more shape and lift, especially a push up.

In a way that's good. Mostly wear polos lately and only particular ones provide decent concealment (and containment, lol).

(04-08-2017, 04:00 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(04-08-2017, 02:42 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Hardly noticeable in this kind of shirt, Verge.  I haven't bought a bra yet either.  As most women know though, a bra would provide more shape and lift, especially a push up.

In a way that's good. Mostly wear polos lately and only particular ones provide decent concealment (and containment, lol).

I think it's ironic how some of want to grow breasts and then worry about hiding them.

(04-08-2017, 04:39 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  

I think it's ironic how some of want to grow breasts and then worry about hiding them.

I've said exactly the same thing prior.  Wink

(04-08-2017, 04:39 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  

Especially if you consider all the fat men that never are nervous about their breasts that could be noticed. We worry more than it is nessecary.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon