Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here and start with pm

Smile
Hello folks,

im a male, 36, and im happy to find this forum to diskuss und share process.
I startet 3 days ago with only pm, 4*500, split the day. Have no problems with this start.
I testet short time many things the last years to grow small breasts and nipples, but I stopped because Im afraid about syntetic stuff because of the risks.
I have small moobs because I little bit overweight. (186cm, 90kg)

PM seems to be perfekt. I will use this and try a little bit to manage.
When budding starts I will make a break and see was happens und restart.

You wrote budding starts after a month or so, so I check this daily.

Any tips for me? Is it a little bit possible to manage as I described?

Im not a native english speaker.

Hi and welcome,
You should start with saw palmetto or red reishi first, then take your PM about 1/2 hour later.

Also add about 600 to 1000mg of Calcium to your PM.

Take your measurements and some pics to document where youve been and how your growing.
You can post the pics or not, but its a good reference.
Bobbi

def agree with calcium

And bobbi you could provide photos also,?

X

Julie

Hello,

ok and why the saw palmetto first?

As I read from this forum pm alone does the job?

Sorry and another question:

Does budding sudden ocurs after a while or can I feel the start before?

As I understand is budding like a noodle under the areola and press this out of the breast and once developed, it goes not away. So this is point of no return. right?

Budding is awfully exciting but mostly vanishes if you stop

But omg when those first nodules grow its 

Wow wow wow

Lol

Julie

@Reloadme budding does not mean that your shape changes, only that your body is actually starting to set up to produce breast tissue. The "nodules" under the areolas are small at first and then they expand like a disk, they become soft but they don't look like breasts and they don't change the size of your nipples. Just imagine to have two harder-than-skin quarter dollars embedded under your areolas that will then merge with the rest of your chest, invisibly. After the budding happens it'll still take some time, like a month or two, before you can see any real breast augmentation and whatever you get in that amount of time is "reversible" working out at the gym. The "point of no return" is usually after more than two months (at least one) from budding, when the shape of your chest will change and become more "pointy". After this stage breast tissue will start accumulating and there is no work out to send that away. At this point, depending on your body time, genetics, and diet, you might end up with conical breasts that push your areolas out first, or round ones that create an underboob shape (if you are a bit overweight the second case is more likely). If you keep going with 2000 mg/day of PM, that is quite high, you might get a small round A cup about 4 months after you start. Judging by many pictures (including mine) and measurements found on this and other sites, I would say that as long as you stop at an A cup you can easilly get away with your boobs and no one will think that anything is wrong with you; there are plenty of men on any beach with "involuntary" A cups. If you push for more, I would say that anything after that becomes too big to excuse with anything but gynecomastia. So, based on this, you decide how far you want to go.

A thing about Saw Palmetto. It acts like a Testosterone blocker, paving the way for breast growth (a tiny bit faster) but also amplifying the side effects. So, if you care for you family jewels (you know, down there) and function you may want to avoid SP or any other T blocker. Talking about family jewels, with 2000 mg/day of PM you'll soon see some decrease in performaces. Depending on your relationship status this is something you may want to think about. If you want to regain stamina and continue NBE you should take a month or two months off PM, let the function go back to normal, and then start PM again. Apparently PM works faster each time you take a break and restart, while loss of performances is less every time.

Someone else talked about calcium. This is totally true. Your body need calcium to build breast tissue and you don't want to take it from your bones causing osteoporosis. If you don't want to take supplements, drink loads of milk. My suggestion from experience is to eat a lot of cheese (cheddar style) that provides fat, proteins and calcium. 3 things your body needs to grow breasts.

Don't forget to take a before picture while you can!

Hello Shirazmn,

this was the best information that I read here with many important details, that I need for process an managing the development.

So I will take the 1,5-2 pm and 1000mg calcium a day and and will see what happens. Aktually Im 4 days In with no side effectes.

With your information it seem possible to manage the process and I know if I stop, it continue a few days/week.

Next time I make a starting picture.

regards

Excellent post Shirazmn

Julie

Saw Palmetto is fat soluble, and not water soluble. Whenever you are taking it, it needs to be near a meal that has some fat content to be effective.

Really, what I generally do is take PM, wait an hour or so, then eat a meal(most do have some fat content, unless you are actively going for low fat foods), and take SP immediately after.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon