Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effects of PM and SP on a slimmer male? Any pictures?

Hello, about half a year ago I was on here. I did SP and PM but I chickened out as I was freaked by the loss of fertility. Now, I've been in a 4 month relationship with a wonderful woman, who supports me (as long as I remain fertile and don't lose my erections/size). However, not to be rude, but most of the pictures I've seen are of males who already have some breasts or who are much older/larger body types than my skinny one. Are there any skinny guys or guys who started slim/young that have pictures of their progress so I can know what to expect?

Thank you Smile

Hi
If you haven't yet, you may want to check this thread:
http://breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=27516&page=5

(12-06-2017, 07:00 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi
If you haven't yet, you may want to check this thread:
http://breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=27516&page=5

Wonderful, thank you. So I'm assuming based off of him saying he is a B cup about 2 pages in, if I were an A shirtless, it wouldn't look too odd?

Well, you should ask that person about people's reaction.
My feeling is that with that level of growth you'll get a lot of stares if you still present as a guy. If you present as a girl you'll wear a top.

With "present as a guy" I mean have a beard or something that clearly identifies you as such. 
As someone suggested, once the shape of your body changes it's hard to hide, so if you don't want that kind of problem you shouldn't do NBE.

(13-06-2017, 08:16 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Well, you should ask that person about people's reaction.
My feeling is that with that level of growth you'll get a lot of stares if you still present as a guy. If you present as a girl you'll wear a top.

With "present as a guy" I mean have a beard or something that clearly identifies you as such. 
As someone suggested, once the shape of your body changes it's hard to hide, so if you don't want that kind of problem you shouldn't do NBE.

My conflict is, I still like my masculinity. I still like being male - a man, but I also want to be able to be girly and wear bras. To clarify about the size, I'd want to be able to fit into an A cup PUSHUP bra. I already did measure myself and I'm measured for an A cup bra. Problem is, I'm pretty slender so I only maybe fill a quarter of the cup. I'd also love the have bigger hips/a rounder butt. I ordered PM serum in addition to the 500mg of PM and SP, so I'm planning on using the serum not on the breasts, but on my hips/butt.

At what point would you say would be the point that my body/breasts be too large and noticeable? I still want to be able to go swimming, show off my body, that sort of thing. My friend actually could fill an A-cup more than me, except his is from being buff. I know that would mean his are muscular and not as flabby as mine would be but, there was a comment or two made about him but we knew it was just cause he was buff.

Overall, it would just really be both cute and a huge turnon for my girlfriend and I if I had tiny ones. She stated her only concern is that when I get old they'll turn into manboobs.
Here is a picture of what I have right now.    

From the picture you look like a skinny guy *without* boobs. Maybe the light doesn't help, maybe it's the wrong angle, or maybe you are stretching but it doesn't really look like you have breasts. Definitely not an A cup from this picture.
Up to what point can you show off your body? Well, I am not sure what you are after. Breasts are not usually part of a male anatomy and while you will be socially accepted even with a D cup as long as you wear it with confidence, this doesn't mean that you'll be considered a "model boy".

Then, there are many types of beauty and I personally love the androgynous style so I find small breasts on a guy interesting, if well formed and feminine. But again, they are a feminine trait.

From what I see I think you can go on growing a bit more. Since the "filling" of the breasts comes later, you'll probably develop some conical shape first and that's where you should decide if you want to go ahead and have round ones or stop and work out until the conical shape is reabsorbed (or grow some muscles underneath and they will disappear).

When you get old there is a good chance that you'll have man boobs anyway. (And your GF won't have perky boobs forever too...). If you decide to go for the round shape, I have to say that most men that are on this site have better shaped breasts than women their age. You can also keep taking herbs at a maintenance dose to keep your skin elastic and use estrogen creams to "keep them up".

I would suggest you find a body type you'd like to get to, discuss it with your GF and then decide. Since you are young and skinny I could suggest you check out https://www.reddit.com/r/traps/ (NSFW).

Good luck with your adventure and keep up posted!

Go see Eloise in members section

Skinny as a rake and the most beautiful breasts now

X

Julie

(13-06-2017, 08:37 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  From the picture you look like a skinny guy *without* boobs. Maybe the light doesn't help, maybe it's the wrong angle, or maybe you are stretching but it doesn't really look like you have breasts. Definitely not an A cup from this picture.
Up to what point can you show off your body? Well, I am not sure what you are after. Breasts are not usually part of a male anatomy and while you will be socially accepted even with a D cup as long as you wear it with confidence, this doesn't mean that you'll be considered a "model boy".

Then, there are many types of beauty and I personally love the androgynous style so I find small breasts on a guy interesting, if well formed and feminine. But again, they are a feminine trait.

From what I see I think you can go on growing a bit more. Since the "filling" of the breasts comes later, you'll probably develop some conical shape first and that's where you should decide if you want to go ahead and have round ones or stop and work out until the conical shape is reabsorbed (or grow some muscles underneath and they will disappear).

When you get old there is a good chance that you'll have man boobs anyway. (And your GF won't have perky boobs forever too...). If you decide to go for the round shape, I have to say that most men that are on this site have better shaped breasts than women their age. You can also keep taking herbs at a maintenance dose to keep your skin elastic and use estrogen creams to "keep them up".

I would suggest you find a body type you'd like to get to, discuss it with your GF and then decide. Since you are young and skinny I could suggest you check out https://www.reddit.com/r/traps/ (NSFW).

Good luck with your adventure and keep up posted!

Yes, I'm still taking a while to decide, but I'd like to get round ones.  So once they start getting conical, how do I round them out? By stopping very soon, as soon as my aerolas become bigger/pointier, and give it a few months or so for the buds to decrease in size and then start again? Or work out my chest? Or?

(13-06-2017, 10:13 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Go see Eloise in members section

Skinny as a rake and the most beautiful breasts now

X

Julie

Unfortunately I looked at Eloise's thread, and the pictures aren't showing. But do you think mine could be similar? Is there anything Eloise did to affect them or make them more round?

Hey ^^ you said you wanted pics of me with and without a shirt for reference

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon