Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello! Guess I better introduce myself

Hello,
I am a married 28 year old male with 3 kids. I have been doing nbe off and on for about 1 year. I had mainly been using fenugreek but have now switched to PM.

My interest in nbe started last with a desire to lactate. I stumbled on this site last year and began to learn more.

I am struggling with where I am at with things (like many on here). I have had problems with low T on the past. I also struggle with depression/anxiety and adhd.

I have found that I genuinely feel better physically and mentally when supplementing with fenugreek and now PM. I do want breasts and have always been fairlt bicurious. My wife is well aware of my bi tendencies but isnt aware of my growing breasts purposely. She does see that they are a little larger (about an A cup I think). She loves to play with my nipples.

Like others I have wtf am I doing moments but I continue to resume again due to mentally just feeling better.

if you had problems with Low T.  Did you receive medical guidance and or help?  Low T will cause depression, just the same as Low E in some women.  Be sure this is the route you want to go.  And if your wife truly likes what you have now.  Bring her in fully.  You may have a partner that would truly support your efforts and actually help your progression.

(01-06-2017, 12:24 AM)Learning Wrote:  Hello,
I am a married 28 year old male with 3 kids. I have been doing nbe off and on for about 1 year. I had mainly been using fenugreek but have now switched to PM.

My interest in nbe started last with a desire to lactate. I stumbled on this site last year and began to learn more.

I am struggling with where I am at with things (like many on here). I have had problems with low T on the past. I also struggle with depression/anxiety and adhd.

I have found that I genuinely feel better physically and mentally when supplementing with fenugreek and now PM. I do want breasts and have always been fairlt bicurious. My wife is well aware of my bi tendencies but isnt aware of my growing breasts purposely. She does see that they are a little larger (about an A cup I think). She loves to play with my nipples.

Like others I have wtf am I doing moments but I continue to resume again due to mentally just feeling better.
How many grams of fenugreek were you taking daily? Did it help? Thank you in advance.

(01-06-2017, 05:10 AM)Aria Wrote:  if you had problems with Low T.  Did you receive medical guidance and or help?  Low T will cause depression, just the same as Low E in some women.  Be sure this is the route you want to go.  And if your wife truly likes what you have now.  Bring her in fully.  You may have a partner that would truly support your efforts and actually help your progression.

Hi Aria,
I tested at the bottom of the "normal" range so they said insurance would not cover anything.

(04-07-2017, 04:36 AM)ramannab68 Wrote:  
(01-06-2017, 12:24 AM)Learning Wrote:  Hello,

How many grams of fenugreek were you taking daily? Did it help? Thank you in advance.
I have been taking 2 capsules 3x daily totalling 6 per day of FG

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon