Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jo's Plan

Have dipped in and out of the idea of feminising myself for many months; started, stopped, bought different pills, then ignored them, rationalised, then started back on them again for a few days etc...

Finally it has kicked in that this is what I want to do - I'm much calmer, less stressed, less anxious and happier when I am reconciled to my transformation. 

So I'm back on the pills as follows, albeit slowly for now. It doesn't seem right to 'assault' my body with high doses - a Trojan Horse worked better for the Greeks than 10 years of siege warfare ?

WP at 600mg in morning on empty stomach

L-arginine at 1,000mg in morning on empty stomach

PM at 500mg (Ainterol) just after lunch

PM oil (homemade - 5x 500mg Ainterol caps in a travel bottle of Baby Oil) as a moisturisier before bed twice a week

Am combining with a high protein diet by replacing supper & breakfast 3 or 4 times a week with USN Ultra Lean Protein Meal Replacement shakes 

Two weeks in and, albeit from a starting point where some moob naturally occurred, there has been clear boon shaping and softening of my skin and hair. 

Have also lost about half a stone, although I started on the Shakes a few months ago. This has come off my legs and tum mainly, but boob area resolutely fatty - which is good news I guess!

Any comments on regime and or dosages/timings most welcome!

Hi Jo,
Welcome!
You program looks like a good start, but add Red Reishi or Saw Palmetto to the morning routine and increase your PM to 1500 mg safely.
be sure to take measurements, and starting pics for reference too.
Bobbi

You sound exactly like me.

I usually go a whole week of my regiment and I always chicken out and stop suddenly and this worries me it's causing Harm to my endocrine. My Heart and Brain are not yet aligned to this feminization methinks. i think my brain is the one resisting as I know I've always had a gender variance since Kindergarten  

This has gone on for 5 months for me and I am now once again on my regiment ☺

I swear you took a page from my brain and wrote your thread.

(22-05-2017, 07:16 PM)Fighter365 Wrote:  You sound exactly like me.

I usually go a whole week of my regiment and I always chicken out and stop suddenly and this worries me it's causing Harm to my endocrine. My Heart and Brain are not yet aligned to this feminization methinks. i think my brain is the one resisting as I know I've always had a gender variance since Kindergarten  

This has gone on for 5 months for me and I am now once again on my regiment ☺

I swear you took a page from my brain and wrote your thread.

Haha  Big Grin

Bless you. Yes I think we all chicken out a couple of times along the way...!

I found that when i first started PM in one of my on-off moments, I'd take a couple a week, then a couple of WP. All very haphazard and ill-disciplined. Then I'd get spooked because an hour or so after taking the PM i'd feel all warm and wired - like i'd had caffeine. Probably just anxiety or maybe there is an immediate biological reaction?!

However all i know is that i seem to have a low tolerance and am seeing results just on 500mg, although i agree about the Reishi and have some on order to add to the WP & PM. Not convinced by the l-arginine but i don't think (from this forum and other reading) that it'll do any harm. Also am tempted to get a spot of Progresterone Yam cream to smear on now & again.

However I suspect I have naturally high E levels, or perhaps a relatively low T level.

I've never been a particularly manly man. Ever since my comparatively late puberty I never built muscle mass 'naturally' like most of my teen peers did, no matter how much exercise i did, nor did i get much body hair. I just got a bit taller and stayed a bit flabby. Have always had wide hips and a big ass (I have very flat feet which mean my knees meet and my hips seem to have slowly widened over the years).

Am now 37, 6'1 and the right side of 14 stone on a good day and have finally given up trying to be something that I never have been able to be, and didn't sit comfortably in the first place. Like you I suspect, I messed about with feminine clothing from a young age and was always drawn to being with, tlaking like and doing womenly things.

Had Gender Identity Clinics and online ordering existed when i was a teen, I'm sure I would have fully transitioned before my A-levels were done - i'd have been a lot hotter & happier if that had been the case!!

Oh well; that which does not kill us only makes us stronger  Cool

I had crossdressing desires as early as I can remember which then went into full blown underdressing by the 2nd grade (Raiding the mother's supply eheh). We didn't have internet at the time and no one showed me crossdressing was a thing. I had an inkling that boys were not supposed to wear girls things from people around me but this didn't stop me.  I Just had a natural pull to the femme side in this existence and was shunned at an early age to feel disgrace and shame if we wear the opposite gender's clothes.  

Most people throw the bible at me, and my Parents catching me while I was sleeping once was something intense. I still remember every minute of that night and it was almost 20 years ago and the shame of being a sissy was immense and my parents proclaiming to me it's just a phase did not help much.  Rolleyes

I get it, that catching your Son in female clothes must be awkward for young parents such as mine. (Only happened once with many more close calls there after)

I was a typical boy growing up (minus the crossdressing) with big muscles and plenty of hair all over my body. I played Football and was a discus and Shot Put thrower. I never had much chest hair but I can grow a full beard and still have one today.

These desires left me for a while after I turned 18 and really started to get involved with females and partying. I had no time to think of it or even participate, it went full  on compartmentalized  until last year.  Somehow I found out about epilators and how amazing the hair removal is. The main reason I stopped crossdressing was because I hated to shave as the hair would be right back as stubble the following Morning and I felt like I could never be femme with that so I just stopped all together. 

Now I have a kick ass routine and my legs stay smooth for a whole week! On top of this, the estrogen is also causing the hair to grow slower and slower as well as a pumice stone I use to retard it.  I have noticed some spots are refusing to grow back when I tried to regrow it. It took 8 weeks to look manly; sorta.  If I were to go back to shaving I would probably only need to do it once a week or so just like females but I like epilating and it makes my legs silky smooth for quite a while. This was my achilles heel as it snowballed into the NBE eventually in a matter of months.  

That's my basic Story ☺
hehe sorry for the wall of text.

Some pics as of yesterday. 

I think there is some growth, esp on the left breast, resulting from my earlier stop-start attempts at NBE. Not much to write home about yet though....

Back on again for the last 10days.

Only taking 1x 500mg Ainterol PM a day with my morning HUEL liquid breakfast (vegan astronaut food ??)

However definitely occasional ‘E withdrawal migraine’ in the evening as the PM leaves my system. Balls also aching and (at the risk of TMI, but am horny as hell!) this morning I had clear cum!

WTF? I’m not complaining, because I feel amazing (mood, skin, hair etc) but 500mg is such a low dose compared to what everyone else seems to be on.

Is it just me? Or has anyone else seen surprisingly effective results from low dose PM?

(28-07-2020, 11:40 AM)JoHicksSissy Wrote:  

Back on again for the last 10days.

Only taking 1x 500mg Ainterol PM a day with my morning HUEL liquid breakfast (vegan astronaut food ??)

However definitely occasional ‘E withdrawal migraine’ in the evening as the PM leaves my system. Balls also aching and (at the risk of TMI, but am horny as hell!) this morning I had clear cum!

WTF? I’m not complaining, because I feel amazing (mood, skin, hair etc) but 500mg is such a low dose compared to what everyone else seems to be on.

Is it just me? Or has anyone else seen surprisingly effective results from low dose PM?

And no, I’m not on any other meds or AAs.

(28-07-2020, 11:40 AM)JoHicksSissy Wrote:  Is it just me? Or has anyone else seen surprisingly effective results from low dose PM?

(raises hand)

I have had remarkable results from VERY LOW dose PM. I'm afraid that if I took 500 mg/day, the growth would be too substantial, so I take 1x 500 every 2-3 days and I still have a noticeable amount of female body fat accumulation in addition to small breasts. It seems to affect my nervous system or something, too, as I have problems with bruxism (tooth grinding) whenever I take it. It has more or less eliminated nocturnal erections, too.

My ejaculation has changed dramatically, the 5 or 6 spurts to totally clear, watery fluid (must be what they call "prostatic fluid").

(29-07-2020, 05:01 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(28-07-2020, 11:40 AM)JoHicksSissy Wrote:  Is it just me? Or has anyone else seen surprisingly effective results from low dose PM?

(raises hand)

I have had remarkable results from VERY LOW dose PM. I'm afraid that if I took 500 mg/day, the growth would be too substantial, so I take 1x 500 every 2-3 days and I still have a noticeable amount of female body fat accumulation in addition to small breasts. It seems to affect my nervous system or something, too, as I have problems with bruxism (tooth grinding) whenever I take it. It has more or less eliminated nocturnal erections, too.

My ejaculation has changed dramatically, the 5 or 6 spurts to totally clear, watery fluid (must be what they call "prostatic fluid").

Thanks Nipply. I was afraid I was going crazy! I guess we’re the lucky ones... ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon