Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ANGER

Anger ?
Angry 
Angry
Crikey this HRT does wonder for anger management
I am still highly motivated and still an ALPHA male, but no anger ???????????????
Wheareas a month ago I would scowl, go wtf , sort the problem, now I am going, oh no, come on then lets see how we can solve it with you.
Even things I should be getting angry about , its oh poor so and so , think from his/her shoes,
I think I have been kidnapped and replaced
The pm calmed me yes, this estrogen has transformed me

LOL

Julie

(19-05-2017, 03:58 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Anger ?
Angry 
Angry
I am still highly motivated and still an ALPHA male, but no anger ???????????????
Wheareas a month ago I would scowl, go wtf , sort the problem, now I am going, oh no, come on then lets see how we can solve it with you.
Even things I should be getting angry about , its oh poor so and so , think from his/her shoes,

LOL

Julie

Yeah, i feel calmer, but strangely more enegetic too.
I also seem to cry a lot easier. If something sad happens in a movie or TV show, i am all tears.

Angry 
Angry

LOL

Julie

Yep it does that!

I dont mind the interuptions at work when someone needs something fixing anymore......has also made me much less withdrawn than I used to be as well - still hate large groups of people but I must come across as way more approachable.  Even have random conversations with people now that dont feel awkward or out of necessity.  The only problem is sometimes I cant shut up anymore!

Kind of makes you think the world would be a much nicer place is everyone was on estrogen........

Megan

surprisingly, I found the opposite.....for me estrogen (and strong estrogen receptor agonists) make anger a more accessable emotion.....and increases my sex drive, not decrease it.  It seems pretty paradoxical, and I've always wondered why......

(20-05-2017, 12:15 AM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  surprisingly, I found the opposite.....for me estrogen (and strong estrogen receptor agonists) make anger a more accessable emotion.....and increases my sex drive, not decrease it.  It seems pretty paradoxical, and I've always wondered why......

Sometimes, a male body responds to added estrogen by increasing its T production, in an attempt to maintain the expected ratio. Usually this effect lasts only a short time,  but there are a lot of different bodies out there.

(20-05-2017, 12:15 AM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  surprisingly, I found the opposite.....for me estrogen (and strong estrogen receptor agonists) make anger a more accessable emotion.....and increases my sex drive, not decrease it.  It seems pretty paradoxical, and I've always wondered why......

somehow I doubt this is what is going on, but it is a possibilityy

Well I have to say 
Taking estrogen yes increases my sex drive also 

May be a t swing but my libido us through the roof today 

Still calm though

Julie

No effect on anger for me while using PM (Barlowes, @ 2X550 mg total/day, divided; also using a pygeum + SP pill, don't know that dosage, 2 X 2 pills/day, total 4.)
Pharma I lost the anger.

Right now it's more that I'm.noticing the sheep don't want to deal with the problems in our country. If you won't name things for fear of offending someone, you're just a release valve, supporting the status quo - and that means you're part of the problem, a "useful idiot." But that's beyond the scope of our forum....

As to the body producing T in response to elevated E, there is a correlation between certain estrogens and testosterone production. Fertomid is used in post-cycle treatment following steroid use. It acts on the leydig cells to tell the body to make more T. Not sure how it relates to LH or FSH, meaning, if it starts production of one or the other, or suppresses one or the other. But if the body has enough of X, it may have more of Y (precursor), and the only way to tell would be a major blood analysis...  ;-)

-Dianna

Angry 
Angry

LOL

Julie
Joined the Club eh, Julie??  For me, it's showed that I can truly be of both worlds.  It's all a balancing act like learning to ride a bike for the first time. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon