Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets try PM.....nothing bad can happen right?

(11-07-2018, 11:06 AM)Reloadme Wrote:  
(21-05-2018, 10:30 AM)Joshua Wrote:  
(19-05-2018, 02:08 AM)SuperB Wrote:  
(15-05-2018, 01:55 PM)Joshua Wrote:  
(12-05-2018, 01:14 AM)SuperB Wrote:  I've had male and female family members grab at my chest also and its always a shock and a WTF moment  when it happens.  Nobody would dare grab at a woman's chest but because you present as male everything seems to be fair game.
Hey Marisa

Yeah i do agree with what you said. It was embarrassing enough as it was, let alone how painful it was to me, your breasts really get sensitive as they grow..... Sad . I mean, i work on cars and i sometimes nicked my nipple through my shirt on something metal underneath a car and wow......i just literally had to avoid letting them touch anything!  Rolleyes  Growing breasts is by far the most intriguing and interesting experience I've ever done.  Smile Its actually become a habit now for me to feel my chest sometimes, because it just feels so weird how my breasts poke my shirts up. And they never did before. Not that i'm complaining, i love it.  Big Grin

When mine first started developing I inadvertently got my nipples snagged on lots of things, the pain could be excruciating.   I've since learned to be conscious of where my nipples are in relation to everthing else.  Being able to wear at least a semi padded bra would be very helpful but isnt practical for me since I'm in the males staying male camp.  I do wear a comfy padded sports bra in the winter though because the cold makes my nipples very sore.
Hey SuperB

I've also learned about been cautious aswell.....can't be to careful! As for wearing bras and such, i have no problem wearing them, i'm just a wee bit shy, so i try to order that stuff online discretely.....Although i did buy nail polish in the store in a calm and collected manner.  Big Grin So who knows, i may take another leap when my confidence see's a rise.

Hello Joshua,

how are you? Do you actually take pm? Whats about your girls? Smile
Hey Reloadme 

I'm good thanks! Yes i do take PM and with some progesterone cream as well and recently i added calcium supplements into the mix. As for my 'breasts', they are doing fine!  Big Grin

Hello Joshua,

Im very very very interestet if the are an Update from you? Do your boobs growth, whats about downstairs. Any new pictures? Your Story is one of the most interesting Stories about boobies.

regards

Hello, Joshua,
First of all congratulations on your breast growth it looks very good on you, I'm just in my first week with PM and spray. I am male and want to stay that way.
Thank you for the journey you have shared.
I'm a little confused at the moment but somehow excited about my upcoming trip. Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

Hi joshua im realy interested for do the same that you did,  but i dont have PM, PM is better way to develope breast like  female?  but if i dont have is possible to achive?, And one question when starts the effects and changes? Do you recommend me any advice at the start?

Hi again, what about your experiment? And one question, u didnt include anti-androgen? only PM and breast cream?

Just bumping this thread up in case Joshua is still out there and has any updates.

The OP's enthusiasm is infectious. As a beginner myself, I can relate.

-insfca

Thread bump! I hope Joshua is doing well. I’d love to hear from him and see some pictures. I was very impressed with his progress at the beginning of this thread.

I just recently found this site cause I’m just beginning my journey. It’s been 24 years coming, but I’m finally taking the plunge. I want to stay male, I just always wanted breasts. So I’ve been doing a ton of research and came up with a good way to start, I think. My main concern, of course, is my health. I don’t want to do anything to jeopardize that for some silly breasts. I’ve been blessed with very good health my entire life and like to keep it that way. 

I’m gonna start with half of the recommended dose of WP and slowly work my way up from there. I figure I’ll do that for about a month to see how my body responds and then incorporate PM in the same manner, starting light, monitoring body response. I’m hoping that will decrease my testosterone enough for some estrogen and progesterone cream to work its magic once I start that around month 3. Now, my testosterone has always been low, so I think that’ll work to my advantage. It’s not super low, but every time I’ve gotten it tested, it’s always on the low end of the scale of what’s recommended. I even had my doctor prescribe me a testosterone gel which I used for about a year in my mid 20’s cause I was concerned my libido wasn’t nearly as high as my male friends’ were. Funny how our priorities change over time, right? 

I’ve really enjoyed reading about everyone’s progress on here. A lot of my own questions were already asked and answered, so that helped a lot. I just wish this site was more active. 

I’m beginning my journey on Jan 3 cause that’s when Amazon will be delivering the WP I ordered. I’ll start a new thread with some photos of where I’m starting at and report back occasionally, like Joshua did  Smile

As always, I’d appreciate any advice and suggestions. 

-David

I to would love an update

Hi everyone!

First off let me apologise for going dark for a few years. The last 5 years has been very hard for me personally and I had to find acceptance as who I am inside. I came out as transgender in 2021...I know...shock right? Honestly I saw it coming. I always felt more fem inside and there was signs. 

I had to come out, it got so bad eventually that I wasn't eating or sleeping properly until I accepted it. And since I've come out, Ive felt so much more happier and instant relief. I've been doing laser hair removal for almost 2 years now and have been on HRT (Hormone replacement therapy) going on almost 11 months.

Wish I started HRT earlier but it is what it is. When I started HRT I felt instant relief honestly. Had alot of things happen. I know it doesn't really fit into, "guys staying as guys but wanting breasts" anymore, lol. But if anyone wants to ask me questions I'm fine to answer. 

I've come out to my family and some close friends, haven't come out to work yet or public but that's my next plan. Haven't started presenting yet, but it's pretty hard to hide my chest now lol and my general figure and body shape.

I go by Elyse now or Elly is fine. Any questions, just send me a message or post here and I'll answer. I'm sure I can still help in someway hehe

Congrats on figuring yourself out. Hug  Its one hell of a rough path to take, but when there is no other way. I have stayed here on BN since starting transition mainly to keep a diary about testing NBE stuff and for all the trans women who lurk here. I know there are a lot more. Its too typical for almost everyone to just disappear after starting transition as this forum has usually ran its course at that point, but I thought I would stay.

You have interesting approach btw, being quite far with medical transition before completing social side. For me it was the opposite, all outings and social transition was almost all done before HRT. Kinda lucky timing with covid isolation back then.

So nice to see some other trans women posting, there are way more lurking than talking. Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon