Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets try PM.....nothing bad can happen right?

Are you back? It's november already! :3

+1

Would love to see your progress after these months

Update time! :3

Hey guys

First thing i wanted to say is that i apologise for the late reply, i didn't forget about you guys. As you know, it has been one month now since been back on PM and i thought i would share some new pictures of my progress!

So a few things happened after been back on, the first was that......wow did i experience changes fast after taking a one month break and than getting back on. I mean, after 1 week and a half of been back on and my nipples were very sore and sensitive. As of now, my breasts buds are about the size of twenty cent pieces (Australian currency) and roughly 1 & 1/2 inches thick. Which to me is pretty impressive. I didn't even know they could get that big!  Big Grin Well, my left is, my right is slightly smaller than my left.

Alright now that a bit of an update on progress is out of the way, here are some much promised pictures.  Tongue

One month on PM after break,

Front view:

Side view:

Angled side view:

Oh and sorry about the hairs on my chest, i have yet to shave them off again.....  Wink

Some nice tissue growth and filling in! ;Wink   Impressive.

(23-11-2017, 12:04 AM)Mattilda Wrote:  Some nice tissue growth and filling in! ;Wink   Impressive.
Oh, you think so?  Big Grin

I would like to think a lot is happening on my chest and i'm pretty patient. 
Thanks for the reply Mattilda.  Smile

oh yes

those puppies are going to see some serious growth soon

x

and the shape looks stunning foundations

Julie

(23-11-2017, 12:46 PM)julieTG Wrote:  oh yes

those puppies are going to see some serious growth soon

x

and the shape looks stunning foundations

Julie
Thank you Julie!  Blush 

I really hope so. So far been on PM has been a really awesome experience.  Big Grin 
I am totally addicted to seeing progress everyday now......its so hard to stop.......
He he.  Blush
I think i would like to wear a bra soon....

Yes I like bras some days not others

I have mine hand made so they fit except I keep growing out of them

The wife is soooooooo jealous of my velvet one , but have bought her one for Xmas

Julie 
X

(26-11-2017, 10:54 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Yes I like bras some days not others

I have mine hand made so they fit except I keep growing out of them

The wife is soooooooo jealous of my velvet one , but have bought her one for Xmas

Julie 
X
Thats interesting.

Yes, custom made stuff seems to be the go. I'm sure that will be a nice surprise for her!
Kudos to that.  Smile

I think my first realisation that my chest might be noticeable now just hit me, after my dad noticed my chest and than asked if i was growing tits and playfully slapped my chest. Of course i'm going to decline and say no.......ha ha.  Blush Probably because i had a white singlet on that was fairly tight. Pretty embarrassing to happen at home, but oh well. i guess i have to be more careful now.  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon