Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets try PM.....nothing bad can happen right?

Good evening, sister Joshua,

Welcome to the first days of your journey.

(31-05-2017, 07:01 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Good evening, sister Joshua,

Welcome to the first days of your journey.
Thanks!
Big Grin

Hey guys its me again!

Just wanted to let you know its been 5 weeks and 4 days since i started PM. So as abit of an update as to how i am going, well; Both nipples on my chest have been crazy tender and sore for upwards of 1 week and a half. I believe my right breast has developed a breast bud as i can now feel a lump slightly smaller than the size of a blueberry beneath my nipple which was not there before. And about 2 days ago it felt alittle less tender and sore, does that mean its slowed down abit as in growth? Because my left nipple is still really sore and tender, but now its like my right one is alittle less sore and tender ever since it developed that bud under the nipple.

All i know is, i am quite excited right now!
My dosages have been alittle changed as the first 2 weeks i was on 1400mg a day with breast cream applied twice a day. Than i had a 6 day break as my Purafem order ran out and after 6 days my next order arrived. I was than on 2100mg a day with breast cream applied twice a day and breast serum applied once a day for 1 week which is when my nipples started becoming tender and sore. I than went back down to 1400mg a day for 1 week and breast cream applied twice a day because i overdosed abit and my supply was gonna run out so i lowered it to last me till my next order which was 3 bottles of ainterol pills and cream came. Which came in time! I have now been on 2500mg a day of PM and breast cream applied twice a day and i plan on staying on that for some time with a huge supply.

Anyway enough of my dragging on, here is my progress picture update.

Would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks guys.
Tongue

So let me start by saying hello.

Not sure if anyone still reads this thread anymore for updates, but here is my newest update anyway. Okay so, i've been on PM for a total of 111 days now, so almost 4 months.

Alot has happened since i first started, especially changes as you can see below.

Before Pm:

Almost 4 months on Pm:

From what i can tell and feel and from what i've measured. I believe i'm an A cup. I definitely have quite a female shape going on that is both cone looking and conical. I'm happier with myself and even happier since i saw the difference in the photos. 

Something new i've added about 2 weeks ago is progesterone cream. I use it 3 times a week, once a day and it also seems to be helping some.
Well that's it for now.
I hope i intrigued some people out there.
Big Grin

Hi Joshua

First of all: contratulations! Your growth is fantastic and inspiring. You definitely have a nice pair of girly boobs growing on you! It's amazing to see what PM can do on a slim body in just 4 months.

When you started you said that you are not transgender and that you just wanted boobs. Can I ask you if anything has changed from that point of view? Are you going to keep taking PM and go larger or are you going to stop once you reach a certain goal? And how are people around you reacting to your new shape?

One last thing: would you be able to post a side pic? The front photos clearly show roundness but it's hard to guess the projection from there.

Again: congratulations! You look fantaistic! I hope that this journey/experiment gives you a lot of satisfaction.

(07-09-2017, 11:04 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi Joshua

First of all: contratulations! Your growth is fantastic and inspiring. You definitely have a nice pair of girly boobs growing on you! It's amazing to see what PM can do on a slim body in just 4 months.

When you started you said that you are not transgender and that you just wanted boobs. Can I ask you if anything has changed from that point of view? Are you going to keep taking PM and go larger or are you going to stop once you reach a certain goal? And how are people around you reacting to your new shape?

One last thing: would you be able to post a side pic? The front photos clearly show roundness but it's hard to guess the projection from there.

Again: congratulations! You look fantaistic! I hope that this journey/experiment gives you a lot of satisfaction.
Hey Shirazmn.

Well, funny enough taking Pm makes me realise that i want to stay male. The reason is because, yes pm does effect my function alittle, not hugely, mainly it was just my libido. But i had 2 breaks that lasted a week to regain some of my function back and kept continuing to take Pm. And it was when i did lose some of my function that i missed it, which makes me realise that i know i'm male and that i still want to be male, i just really want female breasts. Because if i didn't care that i was losing my function would kind of make me wonder if i even care about been male. My partner also had abit of a role to play in it aswell, but i also found myself and exactly what i want, so i'm quite happy about that.

As for Pm, yes i'm quite addicted to it now.....heheh  Wink . I don't think i will really increase my amount that i take though, i did experiment by taking 3000mg once a week to see how i handle it and as for my body, i don't feel sick or anything, so it seems to be okay even if i did want to ramp it up to 3000mg a day. But for the moment, i'm gonna stick with 2500mg which is still pretty high, but it seems to be a magic number to me.  Tongue

And your gonna laugh at this, but, even though my nipples stick out of my shirts and you can clearly see them and even parts of my breasts. Not a single person has commented or even stared at my chest. So i guess they aren't that noticeable? or eye catching? hahaha.  Big Grin

And as for the side views, i certainly can post them. Smile

Before Pm,

Almost 4 months on Pm,

Also as another change that has happened to me, i seem to have gained 5 kilograms over the time on Pm and the thing is, it didn't go to my stomach, it went somewhere else.....but i don't know where. Maybe my growing breasts are a little bit of the gained weight, but what about the rest? I don't know. Haha.

Thanks for the compliments by the way, i appreciate it.  Blush

Thank you for replying to my 1000 questions, and for the pics. You can definitely see the changes from the side too!

I am with you about most of what you said. I  too want to stay male but for some reason I am fascinated with growing some breasts. And I too noticed that growing them wasn't taking me anywhere neat the though of transitioning. If anything it was bringing new fuel into my male sex life.

Good luck with your growth then. You look great! I don't know if you are an A cup, but they are so feminine that they are unmistakeably breasts. I wonder what a C cup would look like on a frame like yours Tongue

Keep us posted and thank you again for the updates!

(07-09-2017, 02:51 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Thank you for replying to my 1000 questions, and for the pics. You can definitely see the changes from the side too!

I am with you about most of what you said. I  too want to stay male but for some reason I am fascinated with growing some breasts. And I too noticed that growing them wasn't taking me anywhere neat the though of transitioning. If anything it was bringing new fuel into my male sex life.

Good luck with your growth then. You look great! I don't know if you are an A cup, but they are so feminine that they are unmistakeably breasts. I wonder what a C cup would look like on a frame like yours Tongue

Keep us posted and thank you again for the updates!
No problem shirazmn.

I'm pretty interested in other peoples thoughts and feelings to. I'm not quite sure if i'm an A cup either, but i like to think so to keep me motivated.  Tongue

I'll be sure to post more. The pictures i posted, i was actually cold like right now, so my areolas were not the biggest they can be which is why they look alittle small. As for seeing what i look like with a C cup? Well, i wouldn't complain, hehe  Big Grin . Just have to see where Pm takes me i guess.

You're looking great so far, getting some really nice shape and I see your body shape changing a bit too in those pics. Are you seeing the other changes, as in your butt or hips area starting to change size? I saw a lot of changes in my butt on PM, but I am not a skinny person so sometimes the changes are way more noticeable on someone who is.

(08-09-2017, 06:29 AM)shaneny Wrote:  You're looking great so far, getting some really nice shape and I see your body shape changing a bit too in those pics. Are you seeing the other changes, as in your butt or hips area starting to change size? I saw a lot of changes in my butt on PM, but I am not a skinny person so sometimes the changes are way more noticeable on someone who is.
Thank you shaneny!  Smile 

As for changes in my hips and butt. I have noticed that my hips look abit wider, well at least i think they are. The jean shorts i wear for work, i usually wear a belt for to keep them from falling down, no longer seem to require a belt.  Blush And i'd also like to believe that my butt is growing some to, considering i do look at it from time to time and give it some squeezes, heheh.  Tongue

I've gained 5 kilo's in the couple months I've been on Pm also, so i still am trying to work out just where it all went.  Rolleyes My chest also seems to be big enough to bounce some now to, considering when i run, my breast buds hurt a little from my chest moving about. My partner thinks i'm becoming just a little to obsessed with breasts now, considering i can't help but touch them everyday to check for growth. But i can't help it! Its so damn addicting and visual stimulation only adds to mental motivation.  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon