Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NBE-Assisted MTF HRT Program

I've been on DIY MTF HRT for 5 years and 5 months, and have added in some supplements to my mono therapy E + Progesterone regimen and attached recent pictures.

I'm 71, in generally good health except for Type 2 diabetes (under control) and still a bit overweight.  I had gastric bypass back in Feb, 2015 both for better control of my diabetes and weight loss.  I still had issues with diabetes control so was started on Ozempic in March, 2023, raised to 2 mg dosage in June, 2023, and will probably be on it for long-term. Other than some initial gastric issues (mainly nausea and constipation, which have both gone away), I have had no issues with Ozempic and my last A1C was 5.6, which is basically below pre-diabetic reading.

I started reading the posts on this Forum after graduating from the Reddit Trans forums and have tried various supplements mentioned on this Forum to see if they can help with my low/slow breast development.  It took me a full 12 months just to get breast buds (while on oral E, Spiro, and P (on and off) and I got on injections at the 2 year mark and been on them and P (on and off) for the next 3.5 years.  I had large amounts of breast growth between years 3-4, and again within the last 4 months, but they are still not very developed.  Currently, for strictly HRT I take 4 mg/week of EEn along with 600 mg/day rectal Progesterone, and the supplements for NBE listed below.

Since starting the additional supplements and topicals my breasts have become much firmer with more breast tissue (vs. fat) and rock-hard nipples almost 24x7.  I had tried Progesterone in past multiple times, and never felt it ever did anything for me except, when taken orally, I might get sleepy.  This last time around I decided to try some higher dosages and went up to 800 mg rectally, but 800 didn't do anything additional from 600, so I've stayed at the lower dosage.  At this dosage, my breasts FEEL like breasts, not moobs (I notice their presence more) and my prostate has come alive and is VERY needy (pretty-much horny all the time ).  

My last bloodtest (Dec, 2023) was fine for all the CBC and Liver Function items, and HRT-related items were E2:  254 pg/mL, T 6 ng/dL, P:  160.5 ng/dL, DHT: <5 ng/dL, LH:  <0.2 mIU/mL, FSH:  <0.7 mIU/mL, Prolactin:  8.1 ng/mL, SHBG:  198 nmol/L, and IGF-1:  49 ng/mL.

Current regimen:

Ozempic:  2 mg/week

EEn:  4 mg/week
Progesterone:  600 mg/day rectal

Morning Doses:

Swanson Ovarian Glandular:  3 capsules
Swanson Multi-Glandular For Women:  2 capsules
Nutricost Gaba 750 mg:  1 capsule
Nutricost Tongkat Ali 1000 mg:  1 capsule

Evening Doses:

Swanson Ovarian Glandular:  3 capsules
Swanson Multi-Glandular For Women:  2 capsules
Nutricost Gaba 750 mg:  1 capsule
Nutricost Tongkat Ali 1000 mg:  1 capsule

Centrum Silver Vitamins:  1 pill

Daily (night) Topicals (rubbed in on breasts):

Anumed DHEA Cream:  100 mg
BioLabs Pro Progesterone Cream:  100 mg

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi!

You've got some nice feminine breasts there! Well done!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon