Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lets try PM.....nothing bad can happen right?

What a journey you have done and thankyou for all the updates along the way. 
I starded reading your thread yesterday and here you are with an update!. It's like when you start watching a "old" tv serie that you really like and to your surprise season 2 just started.

What I'm trying to say is that I myself is on the same journey and I feel/know whats coming. I have been slowrolling it for a couple of years.

Great to hear that you found your new self.

/Liz ??

Hi! 

I'm honestly surprised and also secretly happy, this thread I did years ago is still alive and I'm glad I still had an influence and helped some confused peeps trying to figure stuff out.

The medical part of transitioning honestly isn't even scary to me. I just fully accepted it honestly. I have a chest clearly and I literally have no cares in the world that people can see my chest through my clothing or worries of having to hide it. Likewise with my changing curves and fat redistribution. 

I know quite a few trans women and also just males wanting to stay male but having breasts and the fear of the public and having to hide their changing body. But I guess I'm not worried anymore, it feels freeing to just know I'm myself. Besides it's giggle worthy when people get confused and glance at you every so often.

Honestly the part that scares me is socially transitioning. I have huge fears and worries of people seeing me as trans and not treating me the same or differently. I'm a mechanic by trade which is already a very masculine dominated field. And I have worries of being fired honestly when I come out as trans.

I'm hoping if I change enough medically, that it'll be easier for people to understand when I come out rather than a slow build up. I don't know, everyone's journey is different. I'm also just in general scared shitless. I'm also hoping I can inspire other women to do things like mechanical by continuing to do my trade as a trans woman.

(02-02-2024, 01:50 PM)LizBliz Wrote:  What a journey you have done and thankyou for all the updates along the way. 
I starded reading your thread yesterday and here you are with an update!. It's like when you start watching a "old" tv serie that you really like and to your surprise season 2 just started.

What I'm trying to say is that I myself is on the same journey and I feel/know whats coming. I have been slowrolling it for a couple of years.

Great to hear that you found your new self.

/Liz ??
Hi Liz, you sent me a PM regarding import of PM to Sweden. It is absolutely OK, and I tried to write to you. But I can't answer because you have disabled receiving Private Messages.
br Teddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon