Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice and information for the use of PM

Hey guys

I'm new to this site. Alright so i'll get to the point. 4 days ago i started taking Pueraria Mirifica. I have no intention of changing my gender or anything. I am a 20 year old male; and have done a tonne of research about breast enlargement products online and which ones would give me the things i desire without changing me to much, so i went with the more natural approach. 

My goal is to grow female breasts, i haven't worked out what size i would like best, but, i really have a strong desire for real natural feminine breasts.
The PM i bought was Purafem and i started taking the recommended dosage of 2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening as well as the cream which i apply twice a day. Each pill is 350mg, which would make 1400mg. I heard anything over 1000mg could be taxing on the body, but so far, i feel okay.

Along with that i also have been eating more protein and calcium related foods. Like; Nuts, yoghurt, eggs and drinking more milk than usual. Along with fresh fruit. As i heard this can help.

My main question i was worried about was, will PM wreck my male genitals?
I would still like to have them intact. I heard that there could be some shrinkage of the male parts.

Any tips or own personal advice would be much appreciated, as i have no experience on this.
Feel free to ask me questions also.
Also i forgot to mention, i also wouldn't mind if it made me more feminine in appearance, i just don't want it ruining my junk.
Big Grin

No it shouldnt "ruin your junk"  Ive been on pueraria mirifica for almost 8 years...and I am bottle feeding my one month old daughter as i type if that tells you anything...also I have known of up to nine grams a day being without negative side effects....not advising it....just sharing my experience

(13-05-2017, 03:08 AM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  No it shouldnt "ruin your junk"  Ive been on pueraria mirifica for almost 8 years...and I am bottle feeding my one month old daughter as i type if that tells you anything...also I have known of up to nine grams a day being without negative side effects....not advising it....just sharing my experience
Really?
Wow. Well thankyou for replying. I was kinda concerned that it could ruin functionality of my male parts, but i'll take what you said into account since i have no experience using this stuff.
I was going to use it for tops of 1 year i think, maybe abit more, i'm not 100% sure.
8 years might be abit much for me but who knows, stranger things have happened.
Tongue

(13-05-2017, 03:31 AM)Joshua Wrote:  
(13-05-2017, 03:08 AM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  No it shouldnt "ruin your junk"  Ive been on pueraria mirifica for almost 8 years...and I am bottle feeding my one month old daughter as i type if that tells you anything...also I have known of up to nine grams a day being without negative side effects....not advising it....just sharing my experience
Really?
Wow. Well thankyou for replying. I was kinda concerned that it could ruin functionality of my male parts, but i'll take what you said into account since i have no experience using this stuff.
I was going to use it for tops of 1 year i think, maybe abit more, i'm not 100% sure.
Tongue

One year.....you will be fine for sure.  Glad I could help

(13-05-2017, 03:57 AM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  
(13-05-2017, 03:31 AM)Joshua Wrote:  
Really?
Tongue

One year.....you will be fine for sure.  Glad I could help

Yeah thanks.

This is abit of an experiment for me, so i'll let anyone who wants to know, how it goes.

It seems to me people often refuse to see or underestimate the snowball effect of little changes over time. A year on PM will most likely alter how you perceive yourself and will probably alter how your surroundings perceive and treat you. It could redefine your self-image, your decision making, the coping mechanisms become the norm...
You want to keep your gender and male parts unquestioned and intact. Will you be able to pursue your dream woman confidently with bubbly butt, delicate skin and breasts stretching your T-shirt? Will you be able to give her a good time in bed with the knowledge you are cheating on her every evening with the dose of estrogen waiting in your drawer?

(14-05-2017, 04:15 PM)oki Wrote:  It seems to me people often refuse to see or underestimate the snowball effect of little changes over time. A year on PM will most likely alter how you perceive yourself and will probably alter how your surroundings perceive and treat you. It could redefine your self-image, your decision making, the coping mechanisms become the norm...
You want to keep your gender and male parts unquestioned and intact. Will you be able to pursue your dream woman confidently with bubbly butt, delicate skin and breasts stretching your T-shirt? Will you be able to give her a good time in bed with the knowledge you are cheating on her every evening with the dose of estrogen waiting in your drawer?
I really didn't know, thanks for the input. As for having a partner, i'm not sure if that's what you meant. I actually have a male partner who is okay with me doing this so long as my male parts are intact.

Its only been 6 days and i'm already starting to feel different inside, its a slight feeling, but its a weird feeling none the less.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon