Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bathtub alchemist's intro

Hi all,

I am a 27 yr old mTf.  I began my transition at age 19, using almost entirely natural substances.  My current program, which I will probably share soon is showing tons of potential, and it doesn't even remotely resemble the program I started on.  It has been evolving over eight years as my experimentation and research have given me more insight into what is more and less effective.  Currently I make my own transdermal selective estrogen receptor modulator/antiandrogen lotion using a combination of 3 herbs

I am probably more conservative than most transpeople.  I believe things like hate speech should still be protected as free speech and it is the responsibility of those who feel victimized to protect themselves emotionally.  I am a strong supporter of the gender binary, I believe in a person's right to self medicate and take their health into their own hands.  I also believe in a persons right to live, and also their right to die if they so choose.  As an example you could look the the work of doctor Jack Kevorkian.  I also believe that to outlaw a species of plant is a crime against nature and that a person has a right to injest whatever plants or substances they choose to, and so long as they do not endanger others, any harm done to themselves is their own responsibility.  I am not here to convince others of anything or to start fights but to give others an idea of who I am and what ideas I stand behind.

I am a proud wife of a beautiful woman and proud biological father of two young children that I play the role of mother to.  We do not really identify with a specific sexual identity, but are typically identified by others as a lesbian couple.

I like to study chemistry, natural healing, herbs, biochemistry, endocrinology and other similar topics in my free time.  Over a decade of these studies have helped me greatly in taking total control of my transition and general health care.  I hope to learn more while here and hopefully help some others on their path as well!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Bathtub alchemist's intro - by bathtub-alchemist - 11-05-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Bathtub alchemist's intro - by oki - 12-05-2017, 09:18 AM
RE: Bathtub alchemist's intro - by bathtub-alchemist - 12-05-2017, 01:19 PM