Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any women attracted to men w/breasts?

Re: rather than this issue pushing them away it has drawn them in. And drawn them in in a big way!!!

I don't doubt this at all.

And re: how soon you disclose your boobage. Do you wait until things get intimate and then "surprise!" or tell them earlier

If you've drawn them in with their being attracted to that to begin with, the latter will be less of or even a non issue.

Of course, not everyone is going to find that appealing, and trying to get someone to like something they find unappealing is likely to lead to frustration.

Resurrecting an old thread here to share my experience from last few months in on it.

To me it seems that a lot of women find it attractive in some way, more than I expected. Just gauging from what my online/irl friends have said and done etc. Many ladies totally change when they get it that I'm not "ordinary" guy at all and then they go talk all girly stuff, stare at them or even ask if they can touch me. On top of this, my girlfriend is totally turned on by me expressing my feminine side and she says she can't wait for my boobs to get bigger.... Do I need to say about sex getting way more diverse and fun as time goes on?  Big Grin

(05-07-2019, 03:22 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Resurrecting an old thread here to share my experience from last few months in on it.

To me it seems that a lot of women find it attractive in some way, more than I expected. Just gauging from what my online/irl friends have said and done etc. Many ladies totally change when they get it that I'm not "ordinary" guy at all and then they go talk all girly stuff, stare at them or even ask if they can touch me. On top of this, my girlfriend is totally turned on by me expressing my feminine side and she says she can't wait for my boobs to get bigger.... Do I need to say about sex getting way more diverse and fun as time goes on?  Big Grin

Re: she can't wait for my boobs to get bigger

Now that's some fun encouragement!

It sure is... I think I've struck gold with her, she's so supportive. She has said it many times how she likes that I have both masculine and feminine side to me and I ain't afraid of showing it.  Big Grin

(06-07-2019, 11:54 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  It sure is... I think I've struck gold with her, she's so supportive. She has said it many times how she likes that I have both masculine and feminine side to me and I ain't afraid of showing it.  Big Grin

I'm  convinced that there are a lot of ladies out there that secretly like the idea of a man with breasts.  In my experience it's because they love boobs but aren't necessarily into having a lesbian encounter.   Also I think they need to be more of the female type breasts and not moobs.  That's my anecdotal observation, for what it's worth.

I agree. Also there are a lot of ladies who are really into feminine/androgynous/cd guys... I've dressed up and went out as a girl years ago, way before I really got into this stuff and I had women all over me all night long. Got some weird looks from several guys, but nothing negative really. I think this is one of those things that are much more common than people know or like to admit.  Wink

(offtopic, SuperB, I take it that's you in your avatar? Those are some super nice nipples right there. <3 )

(07-07-2019, 01:44 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I agree. Also there are a lot of ladies who are really into feminine/androgynous/cd guys... I've dressed up and went out as a girl years ago, way before I really got into this stuff and I had women all over me all night long. Got some weird looks from several guys, but nothing negative really. I think this is one of those things that are much more common than people know or like to admit.  Wink

(offtopic, SuperB, I take it that's you in your avatar? Those are some super nice nipples right there. <3 )

Yes, that is me.

(06-07-2019, 11:54 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  It sure is... I think I've struck gold with her, she's so supportive. She has said it many times how she likes that I have both masculine and feminine side to me and I ain't afraid of showing it.  Big Grin

sounds like my wife. She married a man and she talked me into my orchi and she loves my boobs more and more now.
An awesome journey when you do it together with your partner.

While boys with boobies may not be for everyone, we apparently appeal to some of the hippest sexual minority trends these days. If a celebrity wants to grab some some press they just announce they're "pansexual" or "polysexual". That (I think) sort of means they are attracted to men, women, gays, and TG people. We apparently qualify as dates for Lady Gaga, Madonna, Angelina Jolie, Miley Cyrus, Sarah Paulson  and Bella Thorne. BTW, if any of them are reading this, I'm available. Wink

Hi zi am non binary. So I was male but developed female characteristics like voice my heath issues that femanized me and NBE.

also I married twice. Each woman was more masculine and I more femanine. I found musicians artists writers and potters were attracted to my breasts. I am friends with all my previous loves on facebook. They still desire my boobs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon