Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jamie's growth progress :)

(04-09-2017, 09:39 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I agree with Stevenator.
My left boob is bigger and I always thought that it was because, being right of hand, I use the right side muscle a lot more and I let less fat deposit there.

P.s. Jamie Lee... Photos, or it never happened Tongue

Heres some pics xd debaiting on taking a break or not what the benefits are or not cause i want my body to still be estrogen dominant i guess you can say .But I love the changes so far honestly. I dont remember how many months i am in now but my skin is so soft and my body looks pretty girly . Imo my boobs are kinda small but so perky and my aerolas and nipples are so puffy which i love. I just hope i grow out more although you can see my boobs through shirts and they look like a pre teen girls atm i think... I really want to start hrt i believe but i dont know how to go about it in the state of NYC i have to look into it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My GD said the theory is that you have much better blood flow to the left side of the body, so therefore more hormones and more quicker growth.  As far as dominant or non dominant, it could very well be that the pecs are more developed and that's why it appears bigger...  Or, it could be just a "hmmmmm" happistance???

Wow! They look great! You could use them on the wikipedia's page for "perky".
Asymmetry has always been annoying, and I am a sufferer myself. Someone here says that with time the breasts even up. Reality is that when genetic girls have breast augmentation they usually have to use two different sizes between left and right because they are rarely even.
In your case the difference is not particularly big and once they are in a bra or partially covered by a top they will probably look like twins.

(05-09-2017, 08:21 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Wow! They look great! You could use them on the wikipedia's page for "perky".
Asymmetry has always been annoying, and I am a sufferer myself. Someone here says that with time the breasts even up. Reality is that when genetic girls have breast augmentation they usually have to use two different sizes between left and right because they are rarely even.
In your case the difference is not particularly big and once they are in a bra or partially covered by a top they will probably look like twins.

Agree!  I wouldn't hit the "Panic Button" quite yet.

I would say stick with the plan and let it all play out. You're getting great results, no need to hesitate. As for exploring hrt, if you are living in nyc, there are tons of great resources available. Just google it, and maybe explore trying to meet other trans women in the area so they can provide some assistance on where to start as well. I'm in upstate and there's still a good amount of resources here, so even more available to you down there.

Alright last photo for atleast a month unless you guys want more but when i woke up this morning i was laying on my side and when i looked at my boobs i was so surprised i had to take a pic progesterone cream have been doing them so well

Its been almost a month but i think ive gotten more growth or a sizeable enough amount to post updates.

(29-09-2017, 06:42 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Its been almost a month but i think ive gotten more growth or a sizeable enough amount to post updates.

Distinctively boobies growth there . Nice nips  Blush

(02-10-2017, 09:07 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(29-09-2017, 06:42 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Its been almost a month but i think ive gotten more growth or a sizeable enough amount to post updates.

Distinctively boobies growth there . Nice nips  Blush

Thanks theyre really puffy i love it and theyre filling out nicely im fonally budding on my left nipple and breast it feels like a black and blue to the touch and it just started its greatt

Your nipples look amazing! Please, november update! :3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon