Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bruising

I'm on a low 50mcg dose of estradot patches and I've noticed some bruising on my right leg, one small coin sized spot just above my knee which seems to come and go and another one that I've recently discovered which extends from below to the side of the inner knee. The bruise is more of a yellow/light brown color and doesn't really hurt when I press on it with my fingers.

I could have simply bruised the area from leaning on my knee for too long, which is not too uncommon for me to do at work if I have to work on something, although I can't remember hitting my knee on anything and the bruise on top of my knee has been there for several weeks now. I am worried of blood clotting but at the low dose that I am on, plus patches I really don't want to overreact. I'm also getting a sensation of hot feet when I go to sleep at night, I am unsure if this is in any way related.

(22-04-2017, 10:17 PM)υαlεƦιε Wrote:  I'm on a low 50mcg dose of estradot patches and I've noticed some bruising on my right leg, one small coin sized spot just above my knee which seems to come and go and another one that I've recently discovered which extends from below to the side of the inner knee. The bruise is more of a yellow/light brown color and doesn't really hurt when I press on it with my fingers.

I could have simply bruised the area from leaning on my knee for too long, which is not too uncommon for me to do at work if I have to work on something, although I can't remember hitting my knee on anything and the bruise on top of my knee has been there for several weeks now. I am worried of blood clotting but at the low dose that I am on, plus patches I really don't want to overreact. I'm also getting a sensation of hot feet when I go to sleep at night, I am unsure if this is in any way related.

It could be normal.  But I would still run it by with a Doctor, just for piece of mind if nothing else.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon