Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Almost 3 years of HRT

Check out Vitex for progesterone also check out pueraria mirifica to help lift up your breast.

(24-04-2017, 02:35 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Check out Vitex for progesterone also check out pueraria mirifica to help lift up your breast.

Does Vitex work if my body doesnt naturally produce Progesterone since I am not a biological woman? I was contemplating taking bio-identical progesterone cream for it?

(21-04-2017, 05:22 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  Its been a long while since I last posted here, and alot has changed since then. In August 2014 I was prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy via a doctor and it's helped alot. Well it makes it harder to loose weight tho lol. But I think I've gotten to the point where my breasts are no longer growing? After 2.5 years on HRT, or if they are still growing its very slow/subtle and hard to tell. I also notice that the shape of my breasts are um a little odd/saggy? Not sure if that is just the natural shape of them, if they are underdeveloped, or if its because I cant wear a bra? (Because it causes panic attacks for me.. Sad ). Plus as happy as I am that I do have a chest finally now, I'd prefer that they'd be bigger still. I am wondering if there are any herbs I can take that won't really interfere with my HRT? Like I dont need any herbs that increase estrogen because My E levels are already rather high and I dont want it to get too high to the point where the E transforms to Testosterone which I read can happen sometimes.. So if anyone has any recommendations/suggestions on things I can do to either fill them out/round them out and/or to make them bigger I'd greatly appreciate it. I know I need to loose weight also, Im currently exercising and eating healthier so please dont fat shame..v.v Thanks for the time. Smile

Awesome what you got ! I am starting my HRT this week and can't wait to see such growth. I am wearing bra's for a couple of weeks and I can only encourage you to do the same. 

Birgit

(23-04-2017, 01:26 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  Well I heard even missing a few doses of HRT here and there could be very dangerous for your body. I have had times where I have forgotten to take it here or there, etc. But never noticed any growth spurt from it? Which Progesterone cream did you use if you dont mind me asking? When you used it was it after the Doc refused to give you progesterone? So in theory what would happen if your E levels get too high? I've heard hormone levels sometimes lead to macromastia (which I would honestly love to have happen to me *blushes*) Yeah my doctor said progesterone wouldnt do anything and it wasnt worth the risks. lol Thank you tho its just..well in my mind bigger is better and I kinda want mine as big as I possibly can get them naturally ya know? I really want to get a noogleberry but need to wait till I can afford one.

I've never heard that missing a few doses of estrogen could be very dangerous. Especially if you just forget a dose once in awhile. Your estradiol level may drop a bit for a short time, but I don't see how that could potentially be very dangerous. Your levels are never constant, whether you forget a dose or not. They fluctuate. When I mentioned a growth spurt after stopping HRT, I meant stopping it for a prolonged period of time, such as months or at least weeks. But doing that could be dangerous, especially if it's done regularly. When I was using progesterone cream I was using Emerita ProGest. I rubbed a small amount, pea size, into each breast, mainly my areolas and nipples 3 times a day. No, this wasn't because my Dr. didn't prescribe it. I had recently had implants removed, and was hoping it might help to fill out my breasts. They were a bit saggy and of course a LOT smaller, and I wanted to try to fill them in a bit. But I stopped after about 4 months because of excessive nipple growth and thickening of my areolas. Some say progesterone doesn't make a difference in breast growth and some say it does. But you can't take too much or it may have androgenic effects. As in most cases, more isn't better. As for E levels being too high, I suppose that depends on what "too high" is and for how long. Many doctors have differing target levels when it comes to MTF levels. I'm not sure if your risk of DVT would increase, or maybe an increased risk of cardiovascular problems. That's a question best answered by your Dr. I don't think the exact causes for macromastia have been determined, but I've read that one possible cause is an extreme sensitivity to hormones such as estrogen. I don't believe just high E levels alone would cause it. Are you also taking a T blocker?

(24-04-2017, 10:53 AM)Birgit Wrote:  
(21-04-2017, 05:22 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  Its been a long while since I last posted here, and alot has changed since then. In August 2014 I was prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy via a doctor and it's helped alot. Well it makes it harder to loose weight tho lol. But I think I've gotten to the point where my breasts are no longer growing? After 2.5 years on HRT, or if they are still growing its very slow/subtle and hard to tell. I also notice that the shape of my breasts are um a little odd/saggy? Not sure if that is just the natural shape of them, if they are underdeveloped, or if its because I cant wear a bra? (Because it causes panic attacks for me.. Sad ). Plus as happy as I am that I do have a chest finally now, I'd prefer that they'd be bigger still. I am wondering if there are any herbs I can take that won't really interfere with my HRT? Like I dont need any herbs that increase estrogen because My E levels are already rather high and I dont want it to get too high to the point where the E transforms to Testosterone which I read can happen sometimes.. So if anyone has any recommendations/suggestions on things I can do to either fill them out/round them out and/or to make them bigger I'd greatly appreciate it. I know I need to loose weight also, Im currently exercising and eating healthier so please dont fat shame..v.v Thanks for the time. Smile

Awesome what you got ! I am starting my HRT this week and can't wait to see such growth. I am wearing bra's for a couple of weeks and I can only encourage you to do the same. 

Birgit

Just know that it wont be a immediate change..it takes months to see any difference. Also I tried wearing bras but even ones that fit properly (a 46B?) It still caused me to have panic attacks because Im not used to tight fitting clothing..? It just makes me have panic attacks sadly :c

(24-04-2017, 01:37 PM)Bluegill Wrote:  
(23-04-2017, 01:26 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  Well I heard even missing a few doses of HRT here and there could be very dangerous for your body. I have had times where I have forgotten to take it here or there, etc. But never noticed any growth spurt from it? Which Progesterone cream did you use if you dont mind me asking? When you used it was it after the Doc refused to give you progesterone? So in theory what would happen if your E levels get too high? I've heard hormone levels sometimes lead to macromastia (which I would honestly love to have happen to me *blushes*) Yeah my doctor said progesterone wouldnt do anything and it wasnt worth the risks. lol Thank you tho its just..well in my mind bigger is better and I kinda want mine as big as I possibly can get them naturally ya know? I really want to get a noogleberry but need to wait till I can afford one.

I've never heard that missing a few doses of estrogen could be very dangerous. Especially if you just forget a dose once in awhile. Your estradiol level may drop a bit for a short time, but I don't see how that could potentially be very dangerous. Your levels are never constant, whether you forget a dose or not. They fluctuate. When I mentioned a growth spurt after stopping HRT, I meant stopping it for a prolonged period of time, such as months or at least weeks. But doing that could be dangerous, especially if it's done regularly. When I was using progesterone cream I was using Emerita ProGest. I rubbed a small amount, pea size, into each breast, mainly my areolas and nipples 3 times a day. No, this wasn't because my Dr. didn't prescribe it. I had recently had implants removed, and was hoping it might help to fill out my breasts. They were a bit saggy and of course a LOT smaller, and I wanted to try to fill them in a bit. But I stopped after about 4 months because of excessive nipple growth and thickening of my areolas. Some say progesterone doesn't make a difference in breast growth and some say it does. But you can't take too much or it may have androgenic effects. As in most cases, more isn't better. As for E levels being too high, I suppose that depends on what "too high" is and for how long. Many doctors have differing target levels when it comes to MTF levels. I'm not sure if your risk of DVT would increase, or maybe an increased risk of cardiovascular problems. That's a question best answered by your Dr. I don't think the exact causes for macromastia have been determined, but I've read that one possible cause is an extreme sensitivity to hormones such as estrogen. I don't believe just high E levels alone would cause it. Are you also taking a T blocker?

Well I meant going for long periods of time without taking HRT or consistently skipping doses could wreck heavok with your endocrine system? Thats what I was told anyway? And you said you stopped taking the progesterone after your nipples and areolas grew? Why stop? Isnt that a good thing? Heh to each their own on that I guess? Im on 200mg Spirolactone and 4mg Estriadol. But yeah..lol

Myself & others have had good success with Smokey Mountain Naturals Progesterone Cream. You really have impressive results.

(26-04-2017, 01:55 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Myself & others have had good success with Smokey Mountain Naturals Progesterone Cream. You really have impressive results.

Are my results not the norm when it comes to HRT? I dont even know what size they are lol

(25-04-2017, 07:51 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  Well I meant going for long periods of time without taking HRT or consistently skipping doses could wreck heavok with your endocrine system? Thats what I was told anyway? And you said you stopped taking the progesterone after your nipples and areolas grew? Why stop? Isnt that a good thing? Heh to each their own on that I guess? Im on 200mg Spirolactone and 4mg Estriadol. But yeah..lol

Yes, you're right about going for long periods without. It can be dangerous. I didn't have a problem with my nipples and areolas getting bigger. But my areolas weren't getting wider, they were getting thicker. Like they were puckered and raised in layers from my breasts and not really separate from my nipples. It was like when you get cold and your nipples and areolas pucker, except mine were like that all the time. I didn't really have a problem with my nipples getting bigger but when they got to be "freakishly" big I stopped using the cream. I have pics that I took each month for the 4 months I used it. Have you asked your Dr. about increasing your estrogen dose? Most girls I knew at the time were taking 6mg a day. Two mg 3 times a day. I knew a couple girls that were taking 8mg a day. All prescribed by their Dr. I know every Dr. has their own regimen, but from personal experience 6mg seems to be the most commonly prescribed dosage. But even if your Dr. keeps you on 4mg, you could still see some additional growth.

(26-04-2017, 06:54 PM)Bluegill Wrote:  
(25-04-2017, 07:51 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  Well I meant going for long periods of time without taking HRT or consistently skipping doses could wreck heavok with your endocrine system? Thats what I was told anyway? And you said you stopped taking the progesterone after your nipples and areolas grew? Why stop? Isnt that a good thing? Heh to each their own on that I guess? Im on 200mg Spirolactone and 4mg Estriadol. But yeah..lol

Yes, you're right about going for long periods without. It can be dangerous. I didn't have a problem with my nipples and areolas getting bigger. But my areolas weren't getting wider, they were getting thicker. Like they were puckered and raised in layers from my breasts and not really separate from my nipples. It was like when you get cold and your nipples and areolas pucker, except mine were like that all the time. I didn't really have a problem with my nipples getting bigger but when they got to be "freakishly" big I stopped using the cream. I have pics that I took each month for the 4 months I used it. Have you asked your Dr. about increasing your estrogen dose? Most girls I knew at the time were taking 6mg a day. Two mg 3 times a day. I knew a couple girls that were taking 8mg a day. All prescribed by their Dr. I know every Dr. has their own regimen, but from personal experience 6mg seems to be the most commonly prescribed dosage. But even if your Dr. keeps you on 4mg, you could still see some additional growth.

I asked my doctor about going up to 6mg of Estrogen but he said my Estrogen levels were high enough (ie regular female levels) and didnt need to increase my dosage since my levels were already large enough. I'd love to see the pics of what you are talking about too?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon