Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How many of you are using Breast Pumps?

I am being pumped hard on both nipples as I post.

I pump several times a day. I am really pointy, wobbly & titty and I love it.

I am at least one cup size up , and I can't go without a bra anymore.

Who else is a slave to the breast pump?

I use those manual suckers for treatment of inverted nipples. I'm far from regular with it, but still the effect is notable. No doubt regular use will make a huge difference... I feared it might deform my pretty nipple, instead the asymmetrical one seems to get more centered. When erect, nipples now show even through thick wooly sweater. A good purchase.

On the other hand, an electric pump simulating real baby's sucking would make me an addict with disproportionate breasts so I'm wary about going all the waySmile

I have a Noogleberry that I use daily for about an hour. I also use Supplenips. I am very happy with the results of both products.

(11-03-2017, 04:28 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  I have a Noogleberry that I use daily for about an hour. I also use Supplenips. I am very happy with the results of both products.

I am a slave to the dual electric breast pump.

I pump several times daily. I lubricate my self well with Baby Oil and then relax under the pumping regime. I am really very pointy and booby now!

In the evening, I wear heels, sheer black stockings, a suspender belt, and bright red lipstick.

I want to be a slut with wobbly nipples.

Yes it is to do it regularly,make your nipples more erect and sensitive.And plainly a nice feeling Rolleyes
And a (small) hope that i start to lactate one day.

I use a manual breast pump, cupping twists and snake bite kits.  My large size twist cups are used more then snakebites now.  My nipples and areola have grow a lot from the pumping.  I have used full breast pumping for about a month. My wife keeps showing a face of surprise every time I take off my clothes.

(28-04-2017, 11:33 PM)My entire day has become a transition from noogle cups to spectra breast pump, rinse repeat. It no longer has anything to do with growth, though it is still coming, now it\s all about I can stand to be out of them....LOLHELP IM SUCKING MY TITS AND I CANT STOP!!! BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Rolleyes I use a manual breast pump, cupping twists and snake bite kits.  My large size twist cups are used more then snakebites now.  My nipples and areola have grow a lot from the pumping.  I have used full breast pumping for about a month. My wife keeps showing a face of surprise every time I take off my clothes.

(23-04-2018, 03:13 AM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:  
(28-04-2017, 11:33 PM)My entire day has become a transition from noogle cups to spectra breast pump, rinse repeat. It no longer has anything to do with growth, though it is still coming, now it\s all about I can stand to be out of them....LOLHELP IM SUCKING MY TITS AND I CANT STOP!!! BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Rolleyes I use a manual breast pump, cupping twists and snake bite kits.  My large size twist cups are used more then snakebites now.  My nipples and areola have grow a lot from the pumping.  I have used full breast pumping for about a month. My wife keeps showing a face of surprise every time I take off my clothes.

oh, one other thing, now that I can not hide a damn thing and my nipples stick out quite lewdly All the time I have found both genders having no issue copping a feel. Seems if you're a boy ANYONE can play with your tits in public and not consider it abnormal....LOLOL  If I had known just how much attention I would be receiving in this manner, I would have had implants LONG ago.... ( and I'm against them) do any of you folks that have noticeables get felt up?

(11-03-2017, 02:37 PM)oki Wrote:  On the other hand, an electric pump simulating real baby's sucking would make me an addict with disproportionate breasts so I'm wary about going all the waySmile

DO IT , even if, you wont regret the addiction!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon