Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wireless Breast Pump

I am really excited about this:

https://www.elvie.com/shop/elvie-pump?gc...zBEALw_wcB

I generally try to pump twice a day, and all the fuss of the tubes, the noise of the unit and the power cable means that I am a breast pump slave.

Breast pumping really does work for me, as I am approaching C cup size, and I now need to wear a bra all the time.

If it works, I can pump with it snug in my bra and have complete freedom of movement.

But the cost is challenging, as I would really like to have a pair (of pumps).

Anybody tried one?

That's an interesting idea, though I tend to be cautious of products that say "join wait list". But more important is that it is a milk pump, not designed for breast enlargement. I've used milk pumps before and, while the are not bad for perking the nipples, they (for me, at least) don't seem to do much for breast enlargement. I mean, it doesn't even cover the entire breast. Perhaps you have some other use for it, though.

(14-10-2018, 12:01 AM)Wannabe Wrote:  That's an interesting idea, though I tend to be cautious of products that say "join wait list". But more important is that it is a milk pump, not designed for breast enlargement. I've used milk pumps before and, while the are not bad for perking the nipples, they (for me, at least) don't seem to do much for breast enlargement. I mean, it doesn't even cover the entire breast. Perhaps you have some other use for it, though.

Using a dual electric breast pump has taken me from an A to C cup (and with DD nipples!).

But I would love to achieve milk let down. I think I am close (some drips, heavy breasts, lumps under the nipples which I have to massage away)

I feel that if I could pump regularly during the day, I would really get somewhere, plus catch the unexpected let down without embarrasment!

Hi Billyboy here.  I use snakebite kits and they wear out fast. My nipples and areola grew a lot.   Also manual pump kits and I wear these out too.  But I went from b cup domes to d cup domes.  I switched to Noogleberry recently and they work great.

When it comes to electric pumping I would like to pump nightly but my wife wouldn't like it.  I just pump 1 hour or so a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon