Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

about PM

besides breast growth what else PM will do to my body?

(27-02-2017, 11:56 AM)natanel1993 Wrote:  besides breast growth what else PM will do to my body?

PM will also act as aike a weak AA, your tostesterone will drop ( although still be in male range ) The rate hair loss may decrease, body hair will slow down. Chances are Mr Happy will not preform as well as he used too.

I agree with Jannet.
And as a point of reference, I was on PM 1500mg all last year and mr happy needed a lot of work to rise and orgasms were zippo.
I could epilate almost every 2 weeks with little hair growth on my body, and facial shaving I could easily go for 2 days.
Since Jan 15 I stopped all my NBE stuff except for massage. after 2 weeks the nighttime erections came back and after 30 days I have decent ejaculations. The orgasms are still weak in sensation. I have to epilate every 4-5 days, and facial hair looks bad after a day.
So yes the stuff works
Bobbi

thanks for your answers
my butt will grow too?

Yep.

My butt got nice shape from PM, had some breast growth and also had dealt with the change in erections and orgasms. I haven't been on it since May and my sex drive is still not as strong as prior to starting, I used to go once a day, now maybe once a week and don't have a real need or want for it.

Particles in the PM2.5 size range are able to travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lungs. Exposure to fine particles can cause short-term health effects such as eye, nose, throat and lung irritation, coughing, sneezing, runny nose and shortness of breath. Exposure to fine particles can also affect lung function and worsen medical conditions such as asthma and heart disease.

(03-03-2017, 10:51 AM)oki Wrote:  Yep.

No, not necessarily.
 I know it does have an effect for some, but I was on PM for 5 years and it made no difference at all to my bum, hips or thighs, even though I went from flat to 36B+, so there is no guarantee.

(28-03-2017, 05:06 PM)ccoleman Wrote:  Particles in the PM2.5 size range are able to travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lungs. Exposure to fine particles can cause short-term health effects such as eye, nose, throat and lung irritation, coughing, sneezing, runny nose and shortness of breath. Exposure to fine particles can also affect lung function and worsen medical conditions such as asthma and heart disease.

Well documented evidence on here of breast growth on non hrt. I am sure most are aware of the potential dangers and risks. The incidence of breast cancer caused by males taking hrt or herbs is very low anyway. Most breast cancer is genetic. I used to work in cancer data for the NHS in the UK and it is also true for a number of other cancers.

Although am not sure what particulates in the air have to do with anything relating to breasts!

Megan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon