Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AndreaTS
Hi, I am 32y old male. In puberty, I had problems with thyroid, so I have gynecomastia. But I love it and I always dream about grow my breast to extra large size. I am thinking about sex change and hormones. It would be awesome to look like voluptuous pregnant fat chick with big ass, wide hips and ridiciously big breasts full of milk. But I never had chance and guts to do it .(
Hi...I see you are new to the forums, welcome!  You came to the right place to get info.  However..from what you said in your post, I'd highly recommend seeing specifically a gender therapist.  That's usually the first start to your journey which will help you sort out and decide any issues that may exist.
(12-02-2017, 11:02 AM)andreatscz123 Wrote: Hi, I am 32y old male. In puberty, I had problems with thyroid, so I have gynecomastia. But I love it and I always dream about grow my breast to extra large size. I am thinking about sex change and hormones. It would be awesome to look like voluptuous pregnant fat chick with big ass, wide hips and ridiciously big breasts full of milk. But I never had chance and guts to do it .(

HI Andrea- welcome! 
There is a ton of information here, but please follow Skye's advice and get some counselling first. Your body and mind will thank you later.
THX for welcoming me here :Smile I was wondering, if there is some internet dating website for men like me. I would like to found some bisexual man or woman, and in relationship grow my boobs or become woman.