Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT Help Needed

Ok, so last year (Feb - Jun) I was taking PM to try and do NBE. 
However my wife and I decided to try and have a baby so I stopped because I read that PM will kill off erections (which it did) and possibly sperm counts too.

So after a few blood tests during the last 2-3 doctor visits, he tells me that my T has been low each time. He is thinking on putting me on T injections to boost it up.
Obviously this is the wrong direction I want to go in the future and I know that T will kill my boob growth and feminising. 
Then I cam across some articles that talked about some people who got T injections were making the male breasts bigger! From what I read and can understand I think it has to do with the T being turned into E by the body.

So here's where I am going with this.
Could the T injections actually be a much answered prayer and gift? Could I say yes to the injections and maybe take something that ensures my body is converting it to E and increase my breast size etc?

Looking for advice here (Besides the obvious - tell my doc i'd rather not have T but E instead) Reason being it looks like if I do that, then I have to go through all the psych appointments and other appointments jump through 40 hoops when I quite possibly could be getting offered T injections without all that.

Thanks in advance 

PS. I'm in Canada if that makes any difference when it comes to the medical advice.

My first question is does your S/O know you are trying to feminize?  And if so, is she good with that and maybe the reason for wanting to have a baby now?

Secondly, I think Canada is more open to trans people than some parts of the U.S..  Especially Iowa where I live.  All my doctor asked was that I go to trans outreach program and a therapist.  My therapist agreed that I was indeed genuine after 3 sessions and reported back to my reg M.D.  And, thus started my journey.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon