Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginning my BO journey

(27-01-2017, 03:58 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(26-01-2017, 08:59 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  First full day yesterday .  I took,  saw palmatto, reishi, and 2 BO in morning.  Evening, white peony and 2 BO.  Def feeling a tightening of my testicles starting later yesterday and still felling it today.   They are pulled up tight against me and tingle a bit.   I like the feeling and hopefully that signals changes are beginning.

Personally id drop saw palmatto

Mainly because I think it can bind to estrogen receptors in your body.

Thanks Nikki - i can easily remove that....

I love coffee in the morning.   I know ppl suggest taking BO on an empty stomach - is coffee ok with it?  I would think it would also help with the temperature issue.  

I also added kelp as suggested by others.

(27-01-2017, 12:43 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  I love coffee in the morning.   I know ppl suggest taking BO on an empty stomach - is coffee ok with it?  I would think it would also help with the temperature issue.  

Hi,

I used to take mine with coffee and
can't say it stopped growth for me. Although that was instant, I found taking Bo seems to work better before food but i cant recall it making that much difference when I took it.

The body temp is the big thing with BO.

Megan

(27-01-2017, 12:58 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(27-01-2017, 12:43 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  I love coffee in the morning.   I know ppl suggest taking BO on an empty stomach - is coffee ok with it?  I would think it would also help with the temperature issue.  

Hi,

I used to take mine with coffee and
can't say it stopped growth for me. Although that was instant, I found taking Bo seems to work better before food but i cant recall it making that much difference when I took it.

The body temp is the big thing with BO.

Megan

Thanks Meghan.  I'm tying to stick to taking it first thing in the morning at bedtime .    

I am taking White Peony liquid first - I try to keep it under my tongue for at least 2 mins before swallowing.  5 mins later I take a kelp caplet .  10 mins after that I take my 2 BO caplets. Not sure that it matters but I'm trying to put a little time separation between each. Removed taking saw palmatto bc of Nikki's suggestion (prob didn't need it).

In the morning I am trying to wait 45 min to an hour before eating.  That's not an issue at night because i get 6 to 8 hours rest after taking night dose.  I also have reshi mushrooms - thinking of switching to them when I run out of WP.

What is everyone's thoughts on fenugreek?  Ive used it before and know it helps nursing mom's (and I love to syrup smell that I get from it).  Would it help breast development and most important will it interfere with BO?

One other question to the experienced BO users.  Do you ever take No 3xs a day ?  Seems like many here do the 2dose a day but I was wondering if you could take the total dose and divide it by 3 that way you could spread the dose out more evenly over the entire day.

Week #1 pics

Pics after 1 week.  Not much change yet - guessing this is just an adjustment period.  I have felt a little pressure in my breasts but no noticable growth to speak of.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-01-2017, 08:05 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  One other question to the experienced BO users.  Do you ever take No 3xs a day ?  Seems like many here do the 2dose a day but I was wondering if you could take the total dose and divide it by 3 that way you could spread the dose out more evenly over the entire day.
I do 2 BO and Kelp every 4 hours. First at 6am last at 10pm

(31-01-2017, 04:10 PM)Birgit Wrote:  
(28-01-2017, 08:05 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  One other question to the experienced BO users.  Do you ever take No 3xs a day ?  Seems like many here do the 2dose a day but I was wondering if you could take the total dose and divide it by 3 that way you could spread the dose out more evenly over the entire day.
I do 2 BO and Kelp every 4 hours. First at 6am last at 10pm

Birgit,

I have only been taking 1 kelp and 2 BO first thing in morning and at bedtime.  Should I take more kelp?

(25-01-2017, 01:38 PM)JeanniePA Wrote:  Hi everyone.  I was inspired by Nikki and would be very happy to have results like him.

My goal is long term BO to have irreversible results - that is, shrunken testicles and penis along with breast growth and body that has a more feminine shape and structure.  
change user
I am currently way too heavy so another goal is to lose weight.  I am 5'10", 210 - my goal weight would be a minimum of 170 but would be happier if I could get into the 150s.

I placed my BO order and am waiting to start later this week.  I have already begun prep by taking WP and SP with the hopes of suppressing my Testosterone so the BO will be effective right away.   I would love any help / assistance the community can provide.  Specifically, how to start dosing and how to ramp up.  And what additional herbs/supplements compliment BO and make it more effective.  

I have attached initial pics to the post.  As you can see I am a bit overweight and hopefully you will see improvement as i post more pics.  i will try to post pics weekly.

Hi again since your more my build.
I suggest this.

Start dieting now by doing the following.
as soon as you wake up drink the following:
1) Mix the following 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar organic, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (real no additives) rest water mix in cup or blemder

2) for breakfast 1 Protien shake
Consisting of Whey Protien (I get a 2 pound tub for 30 bucks now comes in chocolate) Add 1 banana Add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon Mix in blender Drink.

3) if hungry before lunch eat a banana

4) Lunch eat a small meal. (this whole week I ate a small bowl of Homemade chilli and a bun)

5) dinner Protien shake
Consisting of Whey Protien (I get a 2 pound tub for 30 bucks now comes in chocolate) Add 1 banana Add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon Mix in blender Drink.

Rinse and repeat.
Also make sure to do 20-40 squats each day.

This will shed pounds and work your butt to feminize your body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon