Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Frustration: She's becoming a man.

Tongue 

I know, it's ironic I'd come and comment on this in a way...
But for some reason, my woman is now suddenly interested in football. Every game that comes on, essentially, she wants to see.

So...  I can't grow breasts, but she can go from watching endless chick TV (which she still watches) to watching every football game...?   And I shouldn't say anything?
They want men, but we can't want women....?

{grumble}

Anyway, I have a report to finish for work..
I can tune out the foosball in the background.  ;-)

-Dianna

I gotta chime in. I love football, but with the exception of 2 women, they all didn't like the game.
As a fan, it's really great when your mate likes it too.

True.
And I can enjoy a good game....
But I'm really not a fan.

It's sort of ironic to me.  But I think we all have blinders on when it comes to us personally...  ;-)

-Dianna

My wife openly admits she likes watching the tight bums running across the field. I personally don't care for the aspect of football, played it in high school, hated it. But I indulge her for her own titillation lol. At some point, you might find her path thru life, takes a different route than the one you're on. I did this with my second wife of 18 years. I wished her well on her journey, helped her as I could $, but ultimately it was her journey.

Hi, Change,
No - it's now all games she can find.
From no games last year.

Her path needs to go somewhere, we've been together for a decade, and it's been rough too many times to count. If I don't break from her and her daughter ASAP, I'll end up inthe psych wards next to them... 
(This year has been the worst...)

-Dianna

Dianna,

So your wife is not a fan of a particular team?   I'm not a sports fan but every guy I know who is one has a team he wants to win.  Unless you want to see an awesome play or something, watching a game in which you don't care at all about either of the teams strikes me as pointless.  Being emotionally invested in the success of your favorite team I think is a crucial element with being a dedicated football fan.  Maybe your wife wants to see the players' bums like ChangeofLife's wife?

Hi, Flame,
She suddenly has a selection of teams...   But tonight she found out that there was a game on, she was very excited...  Then declared the teams weren't anyone special.

I think it's just part of who she is.
Something new, but a logical growth somehow.

I can last a season, I guess...
Three adults in a small apartment, it's becoming an issue. Not enough space or TVs.   ;-)
-Dianna

Both my wives have and had madculine qualities.  I will sacrifice football if they can strap one on for me.

My wife likes Basketball. We live near a B1G10 school. We have season tickets. She never misses a game

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon