Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Aria's HRT Progress Pics!
(22-09-2018, 02:37 PM)myboobs Wrote:
(22-09-2018, 05:25 AM)Aria Wrote: So, I realized it's been awhile since I have posted pictures, so here ya all go!

Be kind, rewind......  Don't spit into the wind....  Don't pull the mask of the Lone Ranger....  And please leave remarks.
LOL

Blush Smile

You certainly got some growth. Shape looks good too .
You measured your cup yet ?

Thanks Julie and MB!  I think my hormones fluctuate, not sure why.  Last blood report my T was still under 5.  But the Doctor wants it at least 25 for mood control and bone density.  I was a solid 40 C cup, but now just short although my breasts look better..  Go figure.. Dodgy  But I do have a follow up first week of Oct, so I guess I will see what the numbers are.
Oh my goodness!
You have really gone and done it. Very  very Nice breasts!
So, as usual, I have to ask.. how are the two spirits getting along in side your feminine mind and body?
PS I'm very envious by the way.
Bobbi
(22-09-2018, 06:54 PM)Happyme Wrote: Oh my goodness!
So, as usual, I have to ask.. how are the two spirits getting along in side your feminine mind and body?
Bobbi

Hey ya Bobbi......   Envious of what??  I'm not making a pun, but pretty balanced actually in regards to body versus Two Spirit....   It's really odd to think so, but it's true.   I'm in a happier place, except I would like a little bit bigger bust line.  But, at the same time, I am still able to camouflage when need be. So maybe it's just o.k. , the size I have now.
(23-09-2018, 04:57 AM)Aria Wrote:
Bobbi

Hey ya Bobbi......   Envious of what??  I'm not making a pun, but pretty balanced actually in regards to body versus Two Spirit....   It's really odd to think so, but it's true.   I'm in a happier place, except I would like a little bit bigger bust line.  But, at the same time, I am still able to camouflage when need be.  So maybe it's just o.k. , the size I have now.

yummy, those look delicious!! great work Aria
(08-10-2018, 05:34 PM)PeppermintPatty Wrote:
(23-09-2018, 04:57 AM)Aria Wrote:
Bobbi

Hey ya Bobbi......   Envious of what??  I'm not making a pun, but pretty balanced actually in regards to body versus Two Spirit....   It's really odd to think so, but it's true.   I'm in a happier place, except I would like a little bit bigger bust line.  But, at the same time, I am still able to camouflage when need be.  So maybe it's just o.k. , the size I have now.

yummy, those look delicious!! great work Aria

Thanks PP.  Like most gurls here, ya just wish it would happen overnight!   Big Grin