Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aria's HRT Progress Pics!

(03-08-2020, 05:53 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(03-08-2020, 02:09 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  
(22-09-2018, 05:25 AM)Aria Wrote:  So, I realized it's been awhile since I have posted pictures, so here ya all go!

Be kind, rewind......  Don't spit into the wind....  Don't pull the mask of the Lone Ranger....  And please leave remarks.
LOL

Blush Smile
Nice progress.  Looking good.  Thanks for the pix.

Hi BillieJean.   You are welcome.  Tons of things have been going on since the start of 2020..   Hip Replacement , right Carpal Tunnel Release surgery and this coming Tuesday I will be having same done on the left wrist.  And we all know Corona Time, and NOT the beer either.

I will be having some down time, depending on when Surgeon can fit me in for my Left Hip Replacement and I will upload as many as possible.  Hell, by the end of this year, I will be a $6 Million Dollar Person !   Big Grin

XO to Everyone here

Aria
Aria, hope the surgery goes well.  Just remember we don't allow breast enlargement surgery!

(04-08-2020, 03:04 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  
(03-08-2020, 05:53 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(03-08-2020, 02:09 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  
(22-09-2018, 05:25 AM)Aria Wrote:  So, I realized it's been awhile since I have posted pictures, so here ya all go!

Be kind, rewind......  Don't spit into the wind....  Don't pull the mask of the Lone Ranger....  And please leave remarks.
LOL

Blush Smile
Nice progress.  Looking good.  Thanks for the pix.

Hi BillieJean.   You are welcome.  Tons of things have been going on since the start of 2020..   Hip Replacement , right Carpal Tunnel Release surgery and this coming Tuesday I will be having same done on the left wrist.  And we all know Corona Time, and NOT the beer either.

I will be having some down time, depending on when Surgeon can fit me in for my Left Hip Replacement and I will upload as many as possible.  Hell, by the end of this year, I will be a $6 Million Dollar Person !   Big Grin

XO to Everyone here

Aria
Aria, hope the surgery goes well.  Just remember we don't allow breast enlargement surgery!
No fun,  not fair !   LOL

HI ARIA!
Great to hear your still hanging in there.
I must admit I was a bit shocked when I scanned the posts and read about your surgery!
I thought you had rolled over and gone for the "big one".
Very happy to see your still two spirits, and its maintenance surgery!

Hope all goes well with your surgeries, and your up and running..so to speak soon.
I just went through a bad case of Vertigo, and I dont wish that on anyone.
3 weeks of dizziness, along with the 'am I gonna puke or not'. It makes getting anything done a challenge.

Hows life in your world otherwise?
Still growing? still keeping the two spirits together?

Huggs Bobbi

(14-08-2020, 03:22 PM)Happyme Wrote:  HI ARIA!
I must admit I was a bit shocked when I scanned the posts and read about your surgery!

Hope all goes well with your surgeries, and your up and running..so to speak soon.
3 weeks of dizziness, along with the 'am I gonna puke or not'. It makes getting anything done a challenge.

Huggs Bobbi

Hi Sis !  XO  

Ya, I was getting tired of my hips killing me, so I found a bone cutter for new hips.  One down, one to go.  But also both hands had Carpal Tunnel Release Surgeries done as well....  Pretty soon I will rival both the bionic man and gurl !   Big Grin

Man, I had vertigo for like a week, that was enough for me though, can't imagine it for longer.  Did you go to the Doctor for it ?

Other than the surgeries and recover times, I'm surviving o.k. .  Hope here pretty soon to send new pictures.  I think that being on Prometrium for the last 4 - 5 months have untuck the breast and booty growth.

Keep care Bobbi.  Hope to be around a little more in a couple of weeks or so.
XO

Aria

(14-08-2020, 05:13 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(14-08-2020, 03:22 PM)Happyme Wrote:  HI ARIA!

Huggs Bobbi

Hi Sis !  XO  

Ya, I was getting tired of my hips killing me, so I found a bone cutter for new hips.  One down, one to go.  But also both hands had Carpal Tunnel Release Surgeries done as well....  Pretty soon I will rival both the bionic man and gurl !   Big Grin

Man, I had vertigo for like a week, that was enough for me though, can't imagine it for longer.  Did you go to the Doctor for it ?

Other than the surgeries and recover times, I'm surviving o.k. .  Hope here pretty soon to send new pictures.  I think that being on Prometrium for the last 4 - 5 months have untuck the breast and booty growth.

Keep care Bobbi.  Hope to be around a little more in a couple of weeks or so.
XO

Aria
Hi Aria,
Very good to hear from you again and so soon.
My vertigo hit me one night after I had a 1/2 glass of wine. I started getting dizzy as I walked outside to cook a couple of burgers,
It got worse and worse and for the next hour, every time I opened my eyes I was over the rail puking!
The next day I gradually got back to normal, and everyone thought it was heat and lack of water.
Then every other day it would come back with no warning or consistency. So after a week of this the wife took me to the ER and they checked everything looking for strokes or clots, so they settled on Vertigo, and gave me mecclezine.
And for the next 3 weeks I was washed out. lots of laying down and not much ambition.
Off to the doc's next week and see what wisdom he can give me why it happened in the first place.

I'm sure you will love your new hips. Maybe he can add a bit of extra fat while he's in there.
Bobbi

(14-08-2020, 07:22 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Aria,
My vertigo hit me one night after I had a 1/2 glass of wine. I started getting dizzy as I walked outside to cook a couple of burgers,
It got worse and worse and for the next hour, every time I opened my eyes I was over the rail puking!
The next day I gradually got back to normal, and everyone thought it was heat and lack of water.
Then every other day it would come back with no warning or consistency. So after a week of this the wife took me to the ER and they checked everything looking for strokes or clots, so they settled on Vertigo, and gave me mecclezine.
And for the next 3 weeks I was washed out. lots of laying down and not much ambition.
Off to the doc's next week and see what wisdom he can give me why it happened in the first place.

I'm sure you will love your new hips. Maybe he can add a bit of extra fat while he's in there.
Bobbi

I did ask the surgeon if he could put a hip replacement that could give me a little more "Sway" in my walk.   LOL  He said the only diff between a man and the woman is the width of the pelvic bone itself, not the ball and socket.     Angry

Oh well, gotta try , right?

Tongue
XO

Aria

(15-08-2020, 10:22 PM)Aria Wrote:  

Bobbi

I did ask the surgeon if he could put a hip replacement that could give me a little more "Sway" in my walk.   LOL  He said the only diff between a man and the woman is the width of the pelvic bone itself, not the ball and socket.     Angry" alt="Angry" title="Angry">

Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">
XO

Aria

Hope everything has healed ok and you feel good.

(09-12-2021, 06:15 AM)arl234 Wrote:  

(15-08-2020, 10:22 PM)Aria Wrote:  

Bobbi

I did ask the surgeon if he could put a hip replacement that could give me a little more "Sway" in my walk.   LOL  He said the only diff between a man and the woman is the width of the pelvic bone itself, not the ball and socket.     Angry" alt="Angry" title="Angry">

Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">
XO

Aria

Hope everything has healed ok and you feel good.

Hi Arl,  I still have issues...  but not sure if it's my bad back or just "doing too much too soon".  But a lot better than constant pain no matter what I was doing.  Thanks for such a kind sentiment.

XO
Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon