Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am a Hucow now!

I have long fantasised about being strapped in and being forcibly milked.

I have now, sort of, got to that stage. Using my breast pumps regularly, my boobs and nipples have extended so that I can dangle over the back of a chair when kneeling forwards.

I lubricate myself well, then apply the pumps with maximum suction. Then I attach fishing weights to my breast pumps with strings. 

I am hanging vertically, with lots of dead weight and suction on my nipples. I dare not move much due to the pain of the nipple weights. I am stretched out hard. I feel totally submissive and helpless.

I have managed an hour up to now, when I get really sore and my nipples get damp.

The relief of donning a soft cup bra with tissue padding is fantastic, but I will be back on the harness tomorrow.

Is this too kinky, even for this site?

What kind of pump are you using? 

If you are thinking about actually lactating be sure to check out the sub forum.

(07-12-2016, 11:25 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  What kind of pump are you using? 

If you are thinking about actually lactating be sure to check out the sub forum.

I read a lot about Hucows on Literotica where I am a naughty poet.  Also on Fetlife.  In my opiniin we love lactation and wish we could lactate.  I also bet if others read up on Hucows we would enjoy that too.

Re: I have long fantasised about being strapped in and being forcibly milked.

That's pretty hot! Wink
(08-12-2016, 03:34 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  

I read a lot about Hucows on Literotica where I am a naughty poet.  Also on Fetlife.  In my opiniin we love lactation and wish we could lactate.  I also bet if others read up on Hucows we would enjoy that too.

(09-12-2016, 11:49 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: I have long fantasised about being strapped in and being forcibly milked.

That's pretty hot! Wink
(08-12-2016, 03:34 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  

I am currently being sucked by a pair of Calypso pumps on maximum setting, with an 8oz fishing weight dangling from each nipple. I can barely type this as each time I move, I get a pair of brutal nipple tugs.

I have cut back on my Fenugreek pills. I was taking a BUNCH, about 7 grams daily. I highly suspect that was trying to induce lactation on me. I also felt like it was congesting my milk ducts, mastitis is a bitch to deal with, my wife had it with breastfeeding. Of course I had to help her get over it lol. I had the unique pleasure of helping her when her breasts were too full, to avoid having it happen again. Good times indeed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon