Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Nipple Discharges

I have been using a dual electric breast pump for some time now, pumping several times per day, and it has really drawn me out. I am fuller and my nipples are like organ stops. I have had a few drops of clear liquid, but that's all.

Now that the colder weather has arrived, I am able to carry nipple suction teats inside my bra without presenting too large a bust.

Yesterday, I went for broke. I sucked myself into a pair of Nipplefunwear size 4XL teats, using Johnson's baby oil as a lubricant. These are long & wide and exert a lot of suction. I knew I would have to wear them for several hours without the possibility of removing them.

I felt great, but as the suction took hold, my nipples really started to ache. As time went by, the ache and nipple suction actually became pleasurable!

Once home, I slipped down my bra straps and flopped myself out only to find that I couldn't release the teats from my nipples and the ends contained some milky fluids.

After prising them off, I had a breast pump session, but I was dry.

I will be carrying my teats on my nipples full time tomorrow.

I guess I'm on the possible lactation train myself. I was putting in some nipple barbells yesterday and dried "milk" was evident in some ducts. No doubt to me, having had my former wife breastfeed for years, so far only on my right nipple. It's more developed (montgomery glands) than the left at this point. I would be thrilled to lactate lol.

hy' iv just started using the nipple suction cups but have not got to the length of wearing that you have but I did get my first clear liquid the other day this was a surprise, but nothing since. iv also found that I love playing with my nipples they are so sensitive and the tingle goes right to the nice feeling inside I bought the cups because of several posts on here about the suction cups and had to try them. cheer's for now stepheny.

hy' I sopose this is an update to my last response im sorry if im invading someone elses post im not shore about this posting lark ? anyway I'll continue, I started to use the nipple suction cups because of post's on here, and as earlier suggested I got some clear liquid in the cups.  but now after I have been using the cups more and more for longer periods im getting a lot more liquid, and some is slightly gel like that hangs of my nipples until I wipe it of. im sort of concerned about the liquid  as I don't know what it is, and do you think it will ever turn to milk.

(07-03-2017, 02:25 PM)stepheny Wrote:  hy' I sopose this is an update to my last response im sorry if im invading someone elses post im not shore about this posting lark ? anyway I'll continue, I started to use the nipple suction cups because of post's on here, and as earlier suggested I got some clear liquid in the cups.  but now after I have been using the cups more and more for longer periods im getting a lot more liquid, and some is slightly gel like that hangs of my nipples until I wipe it of. im sort of concerned about the liquid  as I don't know what it is, and do you think it will ever turn to milk.

The fluid you see in the cups is called serous or interstitial fluid. All tissue has two general parts: cellular components and the extra-cellular matrix (ECM). The ECM is comprised of various fibers such as elastin, collagen and other large molecular weight polysaccharides (glycosaminoglycans are good examples), and a colloidal 'soup' or fluid portion. Serous fluid is the colloidal fluid of the ECM that has been drawn out by the prolonged suction. Typically it has a clear or light straw color. It's nothing to worry about per se, in that it's not a sign of damage or dangerous in any way. To me it is a sign that you are probably at the maximum suction the tissue can take both in terms of bars of mercury (like the reverse of atmospheric pressure) and duration. 

Unfortunately it has absolutely nothing to do with lactation.

(07-03-2017, 02:25 PM)stepheny Wrote:  hy' I sopose this is an update to my last response im sorry if im invading someone elses post im not shore about this posting lark ? anyway I'll continue, I started to use the nipple suction cups because of post's on here, and as earlier suggested I got some clear liquid in the cups.  but now after I have been using the cups more and more for longer periods im getting a lot more liquid, and some is slightly gel like that hangs of my nipples until I wipe it of. im sort of concerned about the liquid  as I don't know what it is, and do you think it will ever turn to milk.

The fluid you see in the cups is called serous or interstitial fluid. All tissue has two general parts: cellular components and the extra-cellular matrix (ECM). The ECM is comprised of various fibers such as elastin, collagen and other large molecular weight polysaccharides (glycosaminoglycans are good examples), and a colloidal 'soup' or fluid portion. Serous fluid is the colloidal fluid of the ECM that has been drawn out by the prolonged suction. Typically it has a clear or light straw color. It's nothing to worry about per se, in that it's not a sign of damage or dangerous in any way. To me it is a sign that you are probably at the maximum suction the tissue can take both in terms of bars of mercury (like the reverse of atmospheric pressure) and duration. 

(10-03-2017, 08:40 PM)thanks for that information I was starting to be concerned, but you\v put my mind at ease thank you. Wrote:  

Well after taking a break for about 6-8 weeks, family commitments, I have restarted some of my regime. 3 Swanson feenugreek, with estrodial valerate inj. I started the Swanson first by a week and within a few days noticed the disc's firming back up, even before adding the estrodial back in. Then I added my estrodial back in and began massages again, several times a day. About 4 weeks into this (again), I was inspecting growth in the mirror and again noticed what looked like fine white dried milk coming out of my nipple ducts. Not clear or serous, definitely dried milk. Having had the wife breastfeed for several years, no doubt imo. She used to get this as well, and would pick it out with her fingernails. I can only attribute it to the Fenugreek, with the estrodial chaser.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon