Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I WANT to die

Allyson that was a beautiful metaphor... It really describes the emotion of the event.

Haha Janet.. And yes I get my kids on the weekends and cherish every moment.

On another note.. Its extremely comforting for my gf to encourage me to be in girl mode around the house. Weve also been looking up herbs together and rummaging through everyone elses progress pages here on BN. She really wants me to bring out the inner me!

(16-12-2016, 11:33 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Allyson that was a beautiful metaphor... It really describes the emotion of the event.

Haha Janet.. And yes I get my kids on the weekends and cherish every moment.

On another note.. Its extremely comforting for my gf to encourage me to be in girl mode around the house. Weve also been looking up herbs together and rummaging through everyone elses progress pages here on BN. She really wants me to bring out the inner me!

I just hope I can be as lucky as you in finding another partner. Seems I passed my wife a gun and amunition, now she has told me the gun loaded and i am just waiting for the trigger to be pulled.

How is work going?? Did you find another job, or did they call you back again ?

Im so sorry to hear about your situation, Janet... As you know I just went throught it all and more. No I am still unemployed and searching actively. I hope that changes soon. I can't buy PM on hopes and dreams haha...

(16-12-2016, 07:21 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Im so sorry to hear about your situation, Janet... As you know I just went throught it all and more. No I am still unemployed and searching actively. I hope that changes soon. I can't buy PM on hopes and dreams haha...

My situation is what it is .. I am unable to step back, and I need to move forward. I do appreciate the empathy thou.

I have my fingers crossed that you will be able to find employment soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon