Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Gender Doctor

(14-07-2018, 12:48 AM)Aria Wrote:  I thought since this is more of a technical thread, and I think I've posted this before......, al be it a long time ago...  Here is my latest Trans Log screen..  The "Tell of the Tape" as it were.

I can see and feel the difference more than these stats show, although they are pretty dramatic in some instances.  Especially considering I am only using Spiro, and Estradiol Patches.  I was taking Progesterone tablets, but the doctor thought the blood workup last time was a little skewed and suggested I drop the P....  Oh well!

Any questions, please ask or for that matter comments too.

Wow, talk about keeping a detailed log. I am waaaaay too lazy to do something like that. I can't even remember the last time I did my own progress pics. Your info's looking pretty good, congrats Aria.

Awww, thanks hon...  BTW, nice to see you a little more active.  Hope things have been well for ya

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon