Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Two people.

Thumbs Up 

At my last therapist session I was asked when I am Jannet do I feel and act differently than when I am "him" I thought for a second and answered no I don't think so. My therapist indicated that I looked completely different than normal, not just the clothes, but the way I talked and communicated .. I thought at the time " yeah whatever ".

So, on Thursday my wife and I went out to a restaurant before my meeting, I ask for a table, we order, eat, do some idle chit chat then leave. At the meeting when we walk in, we sat our hello's settle down and start talking to people.
No biggie, but after the meeting my wife says the same thing as the therapist. As Jannet, I am more outgoing and interactive than as "him". 
I am thinking "Wow" I know I feel more at ease when I am Jannet, but I never thought it was that obvious to other people.

I was asked at the meeting when I was going to fully transition. I have my usual canned reply. That I'm not sure, no real timeline, I may or I may not. Regardless, it won't happen till my youngest has finished school. My wife just looks at me and says " Whatever, it's just a matter of time before Jannet is here full time, even if she won't admit it to herself, it's quite obvious"

Am I that transparent ??

Oh yes

I have already written the date down 

X

Julie

(08-10-2016, 06:26 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Oh yes

I have already written the date down 

X

Julie

I can always trust Julie to have my back, thanks Hon. Dodgy

It was obvious to me when you said in another thread, that you hated it when you had "morning wood" and you wished it gone.  I believe I even "told you so".  With me, the only time a "woody" gets in the way is when I am wearing a dress or form fitting clothing.  But, I never hate it, I just get embarrassed.   Rolleyes

Wow. It's been so long that I forgot all about "morning wood".

Ok, I'm so jealous Sad

Not so much two people, but one genuine female, and the one we hide behind the rest of the time.  Encouraging progress- both you and the wife.  Glad that both seem more accepting of Janet.

(10-10-2016, 06:44 AM)Allyson Wrote:  Not so much two people, but one genuine female, and the one we hide behind the rest of the time.  Encouraging progress- both you and the wife.  Glad that both seem more accepting of Janet.

I wish it was as easy of that. My wife is more accepting, but only to a point. I have been told point blank during our discusions that if/when Jannet becomes full time, we ( as a couple ) are done. Am I supposed to swap being unhappy with myself ( in a nice house ), to being unhappy in a one bedroom appartment. ( alone )

I think this way.  My wife has said a couple of time, " I married a man, I am NOT into women!" .  So, I think to a certain degree it's homophobia on a personal level.  Sure, they can see it's unfair, generally speaking, that prejudice is just that.  But when it becomes personal.  NO WAY JOSE!  is the norm.

And, I can relate.  Just think of it this way.  What if the roles were reversed?  That your wife would turn exclusively to female attention.  That would  make you feel horrible, right?  A lot of people equate what we are going through the same as.......

(10-10-2016, 02:53 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I think this way.  My wife has said a couple of time, " I married a man, I am NOT into women!" .  So, I think to a certain degree it's homophobia on a personal level.  Sure, they can see it's unfair, generally speaking, that prejudice is just that.  But when it becomes personal.  NO WAY JOSE!  is the norm.

And, I can relate.  Just think of it this way.  What if the roles were reversed?  That your wife would turn exclusively to female attention.  That would  make you feel horrible, right?  A lot of people equate what we are going through the same as.......

I do understand were she is coming from, I just have to try and be content at a level I am now.
Damn that pink fog.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon