Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Phase 3 - 1 Year Progress

update post noogleberry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-07-2019, 10:56 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  update

I think you could go for the larger domes from them. You have a wide chest like mine.

(17-07-2019, 08:36 AM)shannon Wrote:  

I think you could go for the larger domes from them. You have a wide chest  tisesuelike mine.
My domes are c d. Yes I have a wide chest and a good amount of breast tissue.

Jeez, those things suck with a helluva force don't they! Isn't it painful?

I have to say that although the results are astounding its not for me. I feel its not really NBE in the way that I'm approaching it. 

To me, my body has to produce the results purely on its own, although with the assistance of herbs.

But your boobs are really sexy!  Shy

Bev

(18-07-2019, 11:49 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

Jeez, those things suck with a helluva force don't they! Isn't it painful?

I have to say that although the results are astounding its not for me. I feel its not really NBE in the way that I'm approaching it. 

To me, my body has to produce the results purely on its own, although with the assistance of herbs.

But your boobs are really sexy!  Shy

Bev

You are right Noogleberry is uncomfortable after time. The pressure is variable so you have a comfort level.  I started with snake bite suction cups. I was warned of a danger of loss of sensation.  But I liked the results of larger areola and nipples.  My opinion of NBE is it is similar to Psychiatry. We are a test tube an experiment. We are not sure what meds or supplements to use. I use suction and some use HRT.  I keep being told not to use HRT because of my health.

Recovery...

The noogleberry swell can be quite addictive.   When you start noogling it can be uncomfortable.   After you've done it for awhile it becomes more comfortable.   Never attempt to noogle dry,  you will damage your skin.  I find that oil is better than lotions.   Lotions tend to soak in too quick.  I like to oil up the whole breast that way it will soften the skin and allow for better swelling with less pain.  Also if you can do it I find that the swelling lasts longer and is more pronounced after at least two hours.

(19-07-2019, 10:20 PM)SuperB Wrote:  The noogleberry swell can be quite addictive.   When you start noogling it can be uncomfortable.   After you've done it for awhile it becomes more comfortable.   Never attempt to noogle dry,  you will damage your skin.  I find that oil is better than lotions.   Lotions tend to soak in too quick.  I like to oil up the whole breast that way it will soften thengng skin and allow for better swelling with less pain.  Also if you can do it I find that the swelling lasts longer and is more pronounced after at least two hours.

I have been using petrolium jelly.  Time wise 2 hours seems long unless sleeping with them.

(20-07-2019, 04:41 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  
(19-07-2019, 10:20 PM)SuperB Wrote:  The noogleberry swell can be quite addictive.   When you start noogling it can be uncomfortable.   After you've done it for awhile it becomes more comfortable.   Never attempt to noogle dry,  you will damage your skin.  I find that oil is better than lotions.   Lotions tend to soak in too quick.  I like to oil up the whole breast that way it will soften thengng skin and allow for better swelling with less pain.  Also if you can do it I find that the swelling lasts longer and is more pronounced after at least two hours.

I have been using petrolium jelly.  Time wise 2 hours seems long unless sleeping with them.
My personal favorite is avocado oil, it's light and doesn't have a smell like olive oil.  Petroleum jelly seems like it would be too heavy and thick.  I haven't mastered the snoogling yet, the domes come off too easily when laying down.  I feel like at the two hour mark it really causes the swelling to set in for a longer period after the domes come off.  It's just my opinion and everybody is different.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon