Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Phase 3 - 1 Year Progress

more

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I made my second visit to TJ Mexico Zona Rio.  I was able to get my medicines over 6 months. I found a discount blood test  for my needs.  Meds are less than half the price.  I found my pharmacy in Yelp the best Gusher Pharmacia.  I have a printout of all my perscriptions. Border Patrol gave me no issues. Yes they have Depo Estradiol no they dont have Lithium. No I didn't get the DE.

(04-06-2019, 03:03 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I made my second visit to TJ Mexico Zona Rio.  I was able to get my medicines over 6 months. I found a discount blood test  for my needs.  Meds are less than half the price.  I found my pharmacy in Yelp the best Gusher Pharmacia.  I have a printout of all my perscriptions. Border Patrol gave me no issues. Yes they have Depo Estradiol no they dont have Lithium. No I didn't get the DE.

Looking gorgeous.

(04-06-2019, 02:04 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(04-06-2019, 03:03 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I made my second visit to TJ Mexico Zona Rio.  I was able to get my medicines over 6 months. I found a discount blood test  for my needs.  Meds are less than half the price.  I found my pharmacy in Yelp the best Gusher Pharmacia.  I have a printout of all my perscriptions. Border Patrol gave me no issues. Yes they have Depo Estradiol no they dont have Lithium. No I didn't get the DE.

Looking gorgeous.

Thanks.

Update

Update  2

My 3rd medical tourist trip to Mexico went well. I was not able to get perscriptions for lithium antibiotics or Depo Estridol needing a Mexican doctor perscription.

update

I got injured at work. A 200 lb. student jumped and kicked my lower back. I was pushing a wheelchair so I didn't fall. So I have some free medical and therapy. I can tell my female side kicked in. I talked to Workers comp still must speak to district.

(09-07-2019, 08:09 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I got injured at work. A 200 lb. student jumped and kicked my lower back. I was pushing a wheelchair so I didn't fall. So I have some free medical and therapy. I can tell my female side kicked in. I talked to Workers comp still must speak to district.

Wtf !  Huh Hope the student gets kicked out

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon