Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shit hit the fan at work.

I think Janet handled it quite well.  She does not want to be tagged as a trouble maker, nor a patsy.  BUT, I would hold your company's feet to the fire.  One more incident, and I would contact every news source, magazine and papers for miles around about how it wasn't handled.   And, I would probably get a lawyer/barrister in the meantime.

(29-09-2016, 02:21 AM)MrEricka Wrote:  Very not cool, and in fact the questions from HR were not cool either. They were leading questions rather than closed ended.

Mr Jerk should be fired. And over in my neck of the woods he would also be charged with sexual assault, get himself a record and likely never get a decent job again.

The questions from HR, I thought were valid. The guy not being fired or suspended for a month are wholly my fault, I requested the incident go on his file at this time. When all said and done, I have to work, the last thing I need is problems down the road. Having said that, I have now obviously made it quite clear to the guy in question, hands off or else.

I am not letting this slide, the last thing I need is when and if I decide to come out fully that this fat fuck thinks I actually like his attention.

Pro tip Janet:

Next time someone reaches you from behind and under you arms and pins you against the wall, headbutt the crap outta his nose. Or, reach up, grab the top of his head or behind his neck, drop what center of gravity you can and chin bust him with the back of your head. He'll get the message, then. We have to protect ourselves from these beast you know.

I've studied various martial arts because I always had to protect myself (I was very small up until my junior year of high school). I'm sorry if I come off as violent, but I, for one, will not hesitate to protect myself with force from sleazes. I want to make sure my sisters are protected, too.

(29-09-2016, 11:09 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  Pro tip Janet:

Next time someone reaches you from behind and under you arms and pins you against the wall, headbutt the crap outta his nose. Or, reach up, grab the top of his head or behind his neck, drop what center of gravity you can and chin bust him with the back of your head. He'll get the message, then. We have to protect ourselves from these beast you know.

I've studied various martial arts because I always had to protect myself (I was very small up until my junior year of high school). I'm sorry if I come off as violent, but I, for one, will not hesitate to protect myself with force from sleazes. I want to make sure my sisters are protected, too.

I appreciate the reply, however We do have a non violence policy in place. Unfortunatly, retaliation will just get me either suspended or worst, fired.

I also took martial arts for several years, if somebody had tried that outside the workplace, the outcome would not have been nice, ( for them ).

(29-09-2016, 11:54 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I appreciate the reply, however We do have a non violence policy in place. Unfortunatly, retaliation will just get me either suspended or worst, fired.I also took martial arts for several years, if somebody had tried that outside the workplace, the outcome would not have been nice, ( for them ).

I see. I really hate that kinda thing. Your life could be potentially in danger and all you're doing is making sure you stay alive. If you protect yourself then you're at fault. Crazy I say. Anyway, the important thing is that you came out alright but sexual assault is just stupid and too many predators out there to just let things slide. How are you doing otherwise, like emotionally and mentally?

(30-09-2016, 01:29 PM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  
(29-09-2016, 11:54 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I appreciate the reply, however We do have a non violence policy in place. Unfortunatly, retaliation will just get me either suspended or worst, fired.I also took martial arts for several years, if somebody had tried that outside the workplace, the outcome would not have been nice, ( for them ).

I see. I really hate that kinda thing. Your life could be potentially in danger and all you're doing is making sure you stay alive. If you protect yourself then you're at fault. Crazy I say. Anyway, the important thing is that you came out alright but sexual assault is just stupid and too many predators out there to just let things slide. How are you doing otherwise, like emotionally and mentally?

Presently things are awesome  Big Grin

To cut a long story short, both the other person and myself were pulled into HR yesterday, they have requested we give them authrization to take the next step. Our names and accounts will not be used, but said guy is going to get given the third degree on how he acts in the work place. We have been promised that if there is any retalition then the plant manager will fire him. I'm kinda wondering to my self if this turn of events is beceause I have let them know I am transgender ?? With Bill 132, they may have decided that this guy is not worth the effort??

On another note. The other girl that put in the complaint said this " I have to ask, but your face looks so smooth, what blades or shave r do you use, I want to get some for my hubby " So..... I sat down with her, and told her my story. ( under pain of death if it gets out ). She was awesome about it. I asked if she would like to see a photo, she said point blank that cannot be you .. That picture is a female, your pulling my leg.   Tongue

So all is good.

Sounds like things will hopefully be a bit better for you at work!  

So what was it like coming out to a co-worker?  Other than the lovely flattery you received.  Big Grin  hugs

(30-09-2016, 05:43 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Sounds like things will hopefully be a bit better for you at work!  

So what was it like coming out to a co-worker?  Other than the lovely flattery you received.  Big Grin  hugs

Every time you come out and you get a positive reaction it melts your heart. The girl was almost crying, she really felt sorry for me for struggling for so long.

It looks like the guy is either under suspension, or had been let go. I'll find out more on Monday.

Janet, 
That' sucks that you had to out yourself because of the actions of one asshole. You should have had the right to choose whether you want to and when you wanted to come out- if you even wanted to.hopefully no retaliation outside of the work place- he sounds like the kind of Bubba who would wait for you one day. Be careful girl.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon