Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Th3's Progress

Oh my gosh, that does seem like quite a bit going on.  Well I do hope you have some lovely nice things go your way and help balance things out.  Try not to stress out too much about your family, maybe they'll notice, maybe they won't, the important thing is that YOU like you and you are happier with yourself.   Smile   Hmm, yeah I know, I should take my own advice, always easier said than done.   Dodgy  Huh  

HUGS  Have a lovely wonderful afternoon!!

Yeah we're celebrating one of my sister's birthdays, so my appearance won't be scrutinized too closely. The attention should also be divided pretty well between my 3 siblings.

If my piercings are noticed, I'll just say I got them for my birthday and always wanted to try them out, both of which are true.

I bought a flannel shirt to help me get over the loss of the laundry (which included two pairs of underarmor that I used for work, two tank camisoles that I use all the time, and the aforementioned fuzzy vest. That's about $100 worth of clothes).

That should be getting here tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that Tongue.

HRT follow up appointment in four hours! I need to sleep, but in the mean time I thought I'd post some update pics, since I've been on hormones for a month now Smile

[Image: 4VpxokU.jpg]

[Image: oFqMswk.jpg]     [Image: DCJ8sUQ.jpg]

Now time to sleep Smile

Wish me luck folks!

Loooking good,
Starting to take a nice shape.
Fingers crossed.
Bobbi

Well, looks like my doctor came down with something and couldn't come to work today.

I jogged over to the clinic, and fortunately I was able to reschedule my appointment and get hormones to fill the gap.

Yay!

[Image: ydihaCr.jpg]

It is really fascinating to see someone change from the beginning.

Just continue girl! It appears you really begin to have more feminine figure. Especially your waist, it looks really tiny Wink

I wonder how are you going to look like in one year... and I am looking forward!

Poly

(15-11-2016, 01:30 AM)polymorphis Wrote:  It is really fascinating to see someone change from the beginning.

Just continue girl! It appears you really begin to have more feminine figure. Especially your waist, it looks really tiny Wink

I wonder how are you going to look like in one year... and I am looking forward!

Poly

That's what my thought is as well.  You already have a great shape for your face! !  When the rest catches up....  Geeze, the sky will be the limit! Big Grin

Oh, I really hope so Smile

For now, I'm just happy to be feeling more comfortable in my body.

Sometimes I wish I could fast forward to when my electrolysis is done, or when hormones have given me some more curves, or when I don't have to look down anymore and see an alien mass dangling off of me, but at the same time, I know that I'm getting something by overcoming my day to day challenges.

I know I only have so much life to live, so I guess I should cherish even my time in the inbetween stages Tongue

I can't wait to check in with my doctor on wednesday. Fingers crossed that he will be feeling better by then.

Well, I had my appointment, got my HRT dosage doubled, although I'm waiting to increase the E for a few weeks.

It was a busy visit. Apparently my blood sugar was super low in my blood test i took a week ago, so they tested it again. It was normal (I think).

I also got 2 Vaccinations updated, one in each arm.

Apparently I lost 5 pounds last month too, now I weigh 145 pounds, which is crazy low for me.

[Image: ljnsNAK.jpg]

Anyway, time for month 2 Big Grin

Great progress!  If I may offer advice- enjoy the process.  This will not slow the process or alter the end result, but it will make the journey much more enjoyable.  There will be many "firsts" along the path- celebrate each one.  Keep us posted- we want to celebrate with you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon