Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going out

Jannet  would agree with the  others  you are looking very womanly in your picture and avatar, very nice!  Might just be me but you seem to be more at ease with yourself also.

(30-09-2016, 06:29 PM)rollerone Wrote:  Jannet  would agree with the  others  you are looking very womanly in your picture and avatar, very nice!  Might just be me but you seem to be more at ease with yourself also.

More at ease is an understatement. Wink

Here we go again .. Tonight, my wife and I are going out for some dinner, then off to the support group.

Wow

Your skin is looking young Hun

X

Julie

Looking like you and your wife will have to accept some drinks.   Tongue Big Grin  Looks like you'll own the night!

Going out meaning being female or having fun opening up to new things.

I love It when I ask for a table, and get " if you two ladies can just follow me "
Then later the server asks " what can I get for you two ladies today "
It just feels so right, and so normal.

(07-10-2016, 04:05 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Going out meaning being female or having fun opening up to new things.

Meaning just being female. I have no interest in trying out " fun new things "

Sorry, I have been on a bit of a hiatus, so I am playing catchup.

Wow Jannet, you look fantastic!  I would agree, your skin looks very smooth, giving you a younger appearance.  I hope you and your wife enjoyed dinner out.  Big Grin  Your progress looks amazing!

Nothing special tonight, just a group meeting .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon