Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going out

Wow that's exciting and scary at the same time Big Grin
The plot thickens...

Wow Janet.  You are becoming quite a gad about Hussy.   LOL   Tongue Big Grin

Thursday night meeting .. Just means and a sweatshirt today.

What kind of jeans do you means?

(29-09-2016, 11:37 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  What kind of jeans do you means?

Damn autocorrect.

A new girl and her partner showed up tonight, She only came out a few weeks ago. We talked for a bit and I realized I don't miss the beginning of the journey at all.
I expect I'll get a better chance to talk next week. I'll try and point her here, it'll at least be a stop gap till she can get on hormones.
Its weird, when people tell me I look good to my face, I think they need their eyes checking. Huh

We do tend to be our harshist crítics sometimes. I think you look great Janet.  How you carry yourself goes a long way, and you appear self-assured in your photos.  Way to go girl!

As an update to the new girl. I was telling my wife about her and her partner, she indicated she would be willing to come to the next meeting and talk with her, to show a little support. 

OMG, is she the best wife ever.

Wow Jannet, you are one lucky lady!  And don't sell yourself short, yes it is difficult for us to see past ourselves, as we see ourselves on a daily basis. We unfortunately focus on the "imperfections" and the negatives, instead of fully seeing what has blossomed. You are a remarkable woman, and remarkable role model! *hugs*

(30-09-2016, 09:44 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  As an update to the new girl. I was telling my wife about her and her partner, she indicated she would be willing to come to the next meeting and talk with her, to show a little support. 

OMG, is she the best wife ever.

Sounds like you could have the best of both worlds Janet.  I am envious and happy for you! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon