Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

howdy folks

Hi!

I came across this forum while researching herbal androgen blockers for severe adult acne a few years ago, and came back recently because I've realized I want to do a bit more than just clear up my face and back. Plus, your forum is one of the more knowledgeable and positive ones on the internet so it might be fun to post here.

I'm mostly interested in feminizing my appearance (decrease body hair, move some fat around, soften the face, other stuff) and not really interested in growing anything more than a small handful. I'm trying to go for an androgynous figure.

So um, I'm happy to be here. Please take care of me! Blush

Hello, and welcome to the forum. Be sure to checkout the Genetic Males Personal Programs to find a regimen that best suits your needs.

Just note that everyone's body reacts differently, and it is not always easy to control what changes in the body occur. Some respond quickly to certain herbs, and others it takes time, and or several components to achieve their desired result.

Best of luck in achieving what you desire. On a side note, a couple of years ago, I was getting really bad acne on my back. Once I started on PM, a few months later all of that started clearing up! Big Grin

Thanks! I've been binge reading the forum to get an idea of what I'm doing. I'm not in any rush.

And I'm glad to hear your backne cleared up. Big Grin I took licorice for two months, which seemed to work fairly well. These days I take maca root along with using a low % benzyol peroxide cream, and it's waaay more manageable these days.

Welcome to the forum, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride. Hopefully it's not going to be a bumpy one.

Welcome and good luck!

Welcome to our little slice of haven.

Hello.

Welcome to the forum.   Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon