Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello new to site

hello, my name is Bill. i started my nbe plan on 9/9/16. i want to go up 2 cup sizes.

(12-09-2016, 05:57 PM)bandagman Wrote:  hello, my name is Bill. i started my nbe plan on 9/9/16. i want to go up 2 cup sizes.

Welcome to the site, feel free to read a lot and ask questions.
May the boobie fairy give you all you desire.
Just be careful what you wish for, it is possible to end up getting more than what you originally wanted, and going much further than you originally intended.

Thank you, janet for the warm welcoming. i hope to get result of breast. cant wait

Welcome too Bill,
So what is your program looking like?
Make sure you take your beginning measurements, take some pics so you can chart your progress. Feel free to share if you want but its good for your self.
Lake Janet said be careful what you wish for. This is not a path for the faint of heart, and you cant go back either.
Bobbi

Thnk you Bobbi, my plan is
fenugreek 610mg i take 2 3x a day
saw palmetto 450 mg twice a day
flaxseed oil 1000mg once a day
massage once a day with flax seed oil and once a day with palmer cocco butter

If you or anybody have suggestion please feel free to say so i am up to change it. if it is up the dose or decrease it. also add something ro it. i am looking into a good female multi vitiamin as well

(12-09-2016, 11:40 PM)bandagman Wrote:  Thnk you Bobbi, my plan is
fenugreek 610mg i take 2 3x a day
saw palmetto 450 mg twice a day
flaxseed oil 1000mg once a day
massage once a day with flax seed oil and once a day with palmer cocco butter

If you or anybody have suggestion please feel free to say so i am up to change it. if it is up the dose or decrease it. also add something ro it. i am looking into a good female multi vitiamin as well

As your not taking PM, I would add Red Clover.
But drop the saw palmetto, and take Reishi instead.

thank you Jannet, what dosage on red clover and keishi should i take

(13-09-2016, 11:13 AM)bandagman Wrote:  thank you Jannet, what dosage on red clover and keishi should i take

Red Clover - I would start on 1 tab a day ( 500mg )
For a week, see how your body reacts. Then two for two weeks ( 12 hrs apart ) then three for 3 weeks ( 8 hrs apart ) then 4 tabs 6 hrs apart. At each stage. You want to see how you are feeling , no adverse side effects ect.
The Reishi I, I take 1mg in liquid form, once every 8 hrs. The Reishi should take a hold on your night time erections very short order.

Ideally, you should think about changing to WP and PM, sometime down the road. But the two I have sujested will be a good starting point.

Jannet thank you again, as i am new to this what is wp and pm, sorry if i sound dumb.

No problem ...

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13485&pid=190676#pid190676

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon