Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry User checking in at 10 weeks

Dina
57 yo CD
5'11" 190# active but fleshy
beginning bra size 46 B with the left side not quite filling it out.
No supplements. Strictly NG. ~30 min each weekday morning, plus usually at least an hour in the afternoons. Most weekends I get 2.5+ in the mornings and then random 30-60 minute sessions through the day and into the evening.

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=5230.0
This is my early progress on the NG forum.

I am a middle aged guy of some stature, and I've always been prone to looking soft and pudgy, even when I'm strong, fit and active. I have fat cells to redirect, a good blood flow to keep things going in the right direction and the drive to want this to work. Physically, I feel I'm a really good candidate for this. I'm starting with moobs that are nearly a full B cup.

At this 10 week mark; after 2-3 hours of vigourous pumping with lots of fluid intake, I can overfill most of my B cup bras for 2-3 hours. With random short sessions throughout, I can stay pretty well inflated for most of the day.

I didn't take any exact measurements for a reference when I began this... I'm just going by eye and what the fit of my familiar garments tells me.

I began June 22, '16 when Noogleberry arrived. I started with Large cups but quickly moved to XL Contoured. My chest is broad (46" bra) and am now seriously considering going to the XXL.

I am very familiar with suction for 'body modification'. I started on my nipples with snake bite kits years ago. They've since been pierced for 8 years, with progressively larger jewelry. They're pretty prominent now. They do of course benefit from the full cup treatment of the NG but I don't think they're going to gain much overall from it at this point.

I read about NBE with suction on another forum, and actually came upon this forum through pursuing that thread. I believe it was over 18 months from that introduction to the idea before I took the plunge and ordered the Noogleberry.

I am very pleased with their products and service. Mail does sometimes take a little while from the UK but mostly the stuff has arrived in just a few days. I got a full set with Large cups for myself, then added the XL contoured. Later I ordered a nipple pump setup for my GF. Mostly recently I ordered a set of the soft rings for my XL cups. Again, the customer service is really good, and for the most part shipping is prompt. The products are well made, comfortable and easy to use.

I want to thank Karren for putting out the encouragement for people to give this a try. I can say I am definitely "in". Just for the temporary but reliable swelling that allows me to enjoy a nice full bosom for a day, it's worth every penny.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon